US Anyone be interested in starting Wargames?

Sarmlery

Drugs
As the 19 bracket is slowly fading away and que times are getting longer and longer (I waited for over 9 hours no pop). I was wondering how many people would be interested in daily wargaming. We could maybe find a time that generally most people would agree on, and get some bgs rolling. It'd be great practise for both newer, and older players, it would also help by keeping the bracket active. Thought?

Remember all those retards that said segregation would be good for the bracket. and only noobs liked playing with xp on. good times.

Remember all those retards that said segregation would be good for the bracket. and only noobs liked playing with xp on. good times.
if u have brain damage im sure u enjoyed legion!

also, wargames are a great idea, but i feel a lot of people would be a lot more interested if a played known for not being dogshit was the one to suggest/set things up. bc honestly, who wants to play with braindead motherfuckers setting it up and choosing other braindead motherfuckers to play on ur team or something lol

also, wargames are a great idea, but i feel a lot of people would be a lot more interested if a played known for not being dogshit was the one to suggest/set things up. bc honestly, who wants to play with braindead motherfuckers setting it up and choosing other braindead motherfuckers to play on ur team or something lol
You wanna set it up then?

Doesn't matter who is setting it up. You should appreciate the fact that somebody is trying to make a difference and is willing to do something good for the bracket. I'd be willing to FC on either faction.

Doesn't matter who is setting it up. You should appreciate the fact that somebody is trying to make a difference and is willing to do something good for the bracket. I'd be willing to FC on either faction.

I like this guy

i dont think anyone would want you on either team

i dont think anyone would want you on either team

I mean a few TC teams do, and I dont even play the bracket lmaooo

I mean a few TC teams do, and I dont even play the bracket lmaooo
LMAO who the fuck would want you on their team show screenshots i beg you

Users who are viewing this thread