EU+US Any way to get rid of mail?

Many people have had luck just simply asking a GM in a ticket nicely.

However, I myself am very weary of asking GMs anything involving mail. Why? Because I've seen cases of them activating accounts to do such. Is it likely? No, and it's also not the same kind of case...But enough to make me weary. Especially after that one time I accidentally killed my beloved GF'd F2P pure account. >.>;

Many people have had luck just simply asking a GM in a ticket nicely.

However, I myself am very weary of asking GMs anything involving mail. Why? Because I've seen cases of them activating accounts to do such. Is it likely? No, and it's also not the same kind of case...But enough to make me weary. Especially after that one time I accidentally killed my beloved GF'd F2P pure account. >.>;
I think ill try my luck. Sorry to hear rip your account. Cant wait for it to delete on its own.

Lol - my OCD still gets triggered 1 year after buying the Brew of the Month club - lol.
Can’t wait to lose that damn mail icon - the bane of F2P’s existence ;)
You and me both, bud.

I wanted the Brew of The Month because two achieves for the price of one, but man...Now I have my mail full 24/7! I wish we (and everyone) had a "Delete all" button for mail.

I get that'd be a pain in the ass, because you can accidentally click it (Should have an "Are you sure?") and delete millions in gold from auctions, but yeah...

I have mail on all my toons. It is quite easy to ignore. You can also you Sexymap addon as well, been using it for years. I couldn’t even tell you what the standard map/mail icon looks like.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread