Any way to get DK out of zone without doing quests?

Long story short, i spent hours getting a Worgen DK to a 20(mostly due to the quest where you nees to fly the dragon and kill 150 soldiers and 10 cannons. Had to kill a few at a time and kept being shot down and dieing. Must've spent 2+ hours alone on this) and in my last dungeon(Old Hills), our 1st group died a few times so 3 people left and than the 2nd group wiped 1 to 2 times as well. With all the re fighting mobs i went 200 exp to level 21 when we beat Epoch. Just can't go through the DK line again. I made a Panda for 10 and had to do like 2 quests iirc. Can my Worgen get out or is there no other way than doing the line or race changing a Panda. Thanks.

Could have just parked your toon near the experience eliminator NPC, teleported out as soon as you dinged 20, then teleported back into the dungeon to finish up? unless you went from 19-21 and I'm misunderstanding
Upon the last fight with Epoch, i was only 3 or so bars full. I didn't think of that. I didn't think beating Epoch would give that much exp. I was gonn leave and just come back to turn in the quest after exp locking. 200 damn experience has me so dejected right now.

Dungeon complete XP aint no joke
I just didn't think i would be close to dinging 20 without turing in the last quest. I have made mostly 10s since indulging in twinking, so right after Exiles Reach, i can lock all my 10s. I have only just started getting into some 20s, so this is the 1st toon that went past his level. I'll lock him at 25 for a farmer, but this was on my 2nd account that runs out in 9 days, so that makes him useless really unless i sub it later on. I just know I'm not gonna want to go back to DK area again so soon.

As far as I know, there's no way to get out of the zone. I do believe that Shadowlands has an alternate starting zone for death knights but I'm not 100% sure.

I used to loath the dk starting area due to rerolling countless dks during the F2P dk bug. But lately it doesn't seem as bad to me minus a few quests (How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies comes to mind, arguably the worst quest in the game imo). I remember the dragon quest gave me some trouble back then too so let me give you some advice. When you do the dragon quest, all you gotta do is straf and you'll take no damage at all.

You might beable to submit a ticket and ask for a delevel, it does happen but it's rare. If not, I wish you goodluck on your next dk!

As far as I know, there's no way to get out of the zone. I do believe that Shadowlands has an alternate starting zone for death knights but I'm not 100% sure.

This is correct. All base races are currently locked to the DK starting zone. Pandas and Allied Races are not, but require Shadowlands to play.

As for OP's case, the only way to solve this will be to put in several tickets to Blizz CS and pray

I appriciate the responses, but I'm not going to bother them over this. I'll just eventually decide to make another one, or pay for a race change on a Panda. Guess whatever i feel like at the time. Thank you guys/girls.

I appriciate the responses, but I'm not going to bother them over this. I'll just eventually decide to make another one, or pay for a race change on a Panda. Guess whatever i feel like at the time. Thank you guys/girls.

Your choice, but Blizz CS is usually very understanding and helpful if your issue is not very technical (in-game bug/quest related). I've probably had 1 or 2 toons de-leveled because I accidentally leveled when I thought my sub ran out, and have been given at least 2 weeks of game time when added up, over a span of 5-6 years.

First off, 55-58 has never been faster than with DK's. Second, you need to finish the quests so that you can get all of the talent points you accumulate from 10-55, in order to make up for the fact that you do not start with them

First off, 55-58 has never been faster than with DK's. Second, you need to finish the quests so that you can get all of the talent points you accumulate from 10-55, in order to make up for the fact that you do not start with them

Judging by your recent posts, it looks like you've been away for a while.
- There was a level squish, max level is now 60.
- Most zones now scale from lvl 10-50.
- Base Race DKs start at level 8 and reach about level 15 or so from doing the starting zone. Allied Race DKs start at level 10.
- Max level for F2P is level 20 and have access to all professions, with the exception of Shadowlands.
- Demon Hunters start at level 8 now and leave their starting zone at level 14.
- Epic BG bracket has been expanded through lvl 20-49
- There's a new zone called "Exiled Reach", designed for new players to reach 1-10 in about an hour.
- Dungeon queues are separated by "Chromie Timewalking", meaning Pure F2Ps cannot queue for anything besides 2 BFA dungeons.

Welcome back.

As one poster already stated, you definitely are not in the current loop. Kinda makes you look bad by posting about things you don't know about just to post.

Users who are viewing this thread