Any Vanilla 39 streamers or youtubers?

I always wanted to watch live commentary gameplay but couldn't find it so I'm going to start upload live comm bgs on my lock. Just started, I only have 1 video but hopefully you like it! Please let me know what you dislike or what I should do differently. I will be posting as much as I can just need to get into twink filled bgs.

I always wanted to watch live commentary gameplay but couldn't find it so I'm going to start upload live comm bgs on my lock. Just started, I only have 1 video but hopefully you like it! Please let me know what you dislike or what I should do differently. I will be posting as much as I can just need to get into twink filled bgs.

literally went through the effort to put all those trash buffs on yourself and didnt put on demon armor

hehe

Could use some slight low volume ambient background music.

Hey man I’ve been around streaming for awhile and decided I’d do it in my spare time (which is barely ever haha). But I try to do it as much as possible, have plenty of vods available for viewing on my PoD shaman if you’d like to take a look. Twitch.tv/muzzzaa

This gameplay is cringe tbh

Hey I'm in there dying over and over again haha

I appreciate the honesty man! I'll continue to improve, maybe you can too I would like a close game against you sometime!
lol comments about winning a game vs a pug after losing to me 1v1 in said game with his 4 man squad. It's just that you're using immolate when all our damage is from Shadow. Weakauroras or any other addon would help you remember to keep up your Demon Armor. I'm not trying to trash you, that was just my immediate though to what you posted. We can all always improve our gameplay. If you want some real honest criticism learning to fake cast and having macro or self cast key for your devour so you dont actually click on yourself would help allot.

Last edited:
lol comments about winning a game vs a pug after losing to me 1v1 in said game. It's just that you're using immolate when all our damage is from Shadow. Weakauroras or any other addon would help you remember to keep up your Demon Armor. I'm not trying to trash you, that was just my immediate though to what you posted. We can all always improve our gameplay. If you want some real honest criticism learning to fake cast and having macro or self cast key for your devour so you dont actually click on yourself would help allot.
Haha im just messing around man its all in good fun! No hard feelings! The video was merely to see video quality and to make sure things looked and sounded well not just for the gameplay. I havent took the time for addons or macros or even enchants yet I just hit 39 and wanted to test out Bandicam. GG's man can't wait for future games!

Haha im just messing around man its all in good fun! No hard feelings! The video was merely to see video quality and to make sure things looked and sounded well not just for the gameplay. I havent took the time for addons or macros or even enchants yet I just hit 39 and wanted to test out Bandicam. GG's man can wait for future games!
GG's man it's always good to see more alliance twinks coming up to shorten those queue times for us horde. I'll see you in the gulch brotha

I stream 39 enhancement once in a while. Almost have my elemental set finished as well

Hey man I’ve been around streaming for awhile and decided I’d do it in my spare time (which is barely ever haha). But I try to do it as much as possible, have plenty of vods available for viewing on my PoD shaman if you’d like to take a look. Twitch.tv/muzzzaa
Best AFK streams ever.

You are frost now?

Good alli streamers could kill it, those 20 min horde queues dampen the interest a little for viewers.

Users who are viewing this thread