Any servers with active 19 twinks?

Resto

Grandfathered
Checked out what warmane has going on, but its only active during certain times of the day and infested with hunters. So, that's no bueno.
I seen comments of there not really being a server, but I'd kill for any type of twinking. Even if it were 70s. Idc of the expansion, anyone got some intel?

theres still some 39s going on on m:OMEGALUL:tel/warlame, supposedly its fairly decent but its on a game schedule
otherwise theres 79s but thats just as cancerous as 19s so

theres still some 39s going on on m:OMEGALUL:tel/warlame, supposedly its fairly decent but its on a game schedule
otherwise theres 79s but thats just as cancerous as 19s so
cancerous as in q times? or just in general

just in general, fotm fappers everywhere et cetera

just in general, fotm fappers everywhere et cetera
Word, tried out that mop server taur, but seemed to be nobody there even though threads stated there was some activity. Might be a time coord as well. Kinda just leveled and 50% geared a toon for the nost over there. VQ is still down, so maybe that'll spark something if the pop is there once it goes back live.

Classic TBC 19 not an option for you?
Stopped giving blizzard $15/m for old content months ago. Waiting for the VQ server to come back up, give that a shot. Just casually playing pandawow atm while playin Halo in the mean time.

Stopped giving blizzard $15/m for old content months ago. Waiting for the VQ server to come back up, give that a shot. Just casually playing pandawow atm while playin Halo in the mean time.

The "old content" argument always seemed a bit weird to me. Instead, try and look at it purely as entertainment value. Am I getting a satisfactory amount of entertainment for the price I'm paying? Yes, no.

Because in reality, classic TBC is nothing like "actual TBC", meaning, the old content argument doesn't really fit. All of classic TBC is built on top of the modern wow frame. It's not really "that" close to "actual TBC".

That's just my 2 cents anyways if you're going by an "out of principle" kind of logic. They did put a lot of development time and effort into classic TBC, so it makes sense to put it in a subscription model.

At least you'll have access to retail AND Classic TBC, so you're able to alternate between the two.

Personally, I quit WoW altogether. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The "old content" argument always seemed a bit weird to me. Instead, try and look at it purely as entertainment value. Am I getting a satisfactory amount of entertainment for the price I'm paying? Yes, no.

Because in reality, classic TBC is nothing like "actual TBC", meaning, the old content argument doesn't really fit. All of classic TBC is built on top of the modern wow frame. It's not really "that" close to "actual TBC".

That's just my 2 cents anyways if you're going by an "out of principle" kind of logic. They did put a lot of development time and effort into classic TBC, so it makes sense to put it in a subscription model.

At least you'll have access to retail AND Classic TBC, so you're able to alternate between the two.

Personally, I quit WoW altogether. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, yeah it’s nothing like it, but it’s still old content however you look at it. It’s nothing we haven’t seen before. That wasn’t my sole reason for quitting the game as a whole as well though. I search for private servers for the version of the game I enjoyed twinking on when it was a thing, WotLK and MOP. Retail, the brackets are just dull and endgame… I got tired of wasting hours in arena queues and spending an hour for one game to do RBGs at higher mmrs.

Although I did quit, I missed uploading content for the game like I used to do. Which is what’s pulling me back. Missed making edits, commentary style content, etc. Granted, I could edit someone else’s clips, but I hate editing on messy UIs.

Aside from all that, I’d rather purchase TBC like a new game instead of a monthly sub. It’s not like they’ll be adding in new content. Then they could add their micro transactions. Just how I’d like to go about it.

$15/mo's more profitable tho :FrogeConcern:

in any case, seems like 39s on motel's your best bet then, the community's still fairly active and theres a few other casual content creators around too

$15/mo's more profitable tho :FrogeConcern:

in any case, seems like 39s on motel's your best bet then, the community's still fairly active and theres a few other casual content creators around too
Long term, yeah, but I’m sure they could make dues with micro transactions.
I’ll have to get that server a shot when I wake up tomorrow. Care to DM the deets to get started? <3

Obviously.
But that requires, y'know effort in designing a sensible P2W system. :Pepega:

Users who are viewing this thread