Any reason not to level to 74 ?

arena.

Better stat scaling at 70.

Soberlolz said:
arena.

Better stat scaling at 70.
Arena makes sense assuming that if you are level 74 you can't get into Arena with others.

Hadn't thought about stat scaling. Curious how significant the difference is between 70 & 74. I do know it hurt to lose cyclone (available at 74) but it would suck to be significantly more critable or squishy...

Grimthunder said:
Much better stat scaling at 70. Once you hit 71 your stats drop like a fucking rock.

Soberlolz said:
You cant get into arena at 74.

That all makes sense for 70... I play both 70s & 60s...

I guess Arena doesn't matter for either 60 or 64...

Does the stat scaling drop like a rock from 60->64 also?

nodoze said:
That all makes sense for 70... I play both 70s & 60s...

I guess Arena doesn't matter for either 60 or 64...

Does the stat scaling drop like a rock from 60->64 also?

It drops but not nearly as bad as 70-74

- arenas are 70's only, as soon as a player pops to 71, the system removes them from your team. blizzard i believe has rated arenas bracketed out level specific....70, 80, 85 when it comes to earning points whatever they may be.

- rated BGs, if they are available i would expect they fall under same rules as arenas. i don't see blizz mixing levels, or making many brackets other than those like arenas

- at 74 you also get 2 more talent points, not sure if any abilities are picked up.

- 74's aren't considered by peers on the same status with those that stay at 70 and many who go to 74 do so for the perceived edge

well, i tested to get into 70-capped BGs with my 74 warrior, but it says unavailable, on my 70-capped pala it says avg.time 5min :eek:

Blizz screwed this.

-Harmony

74's are getting into BGs. did 4 BGs today and they were in there. many times players ask in chat why are there 74's in here. they have to be told it's 70-74 bracket

Users who are viewing this thread