Any reason not to level to 64 ?

Yes, the reason you don't want to level to 64 is because you can stay level 60, beat level 64's and laugh in their face. Also, what if you somehow wanted to join some 60 guild again and you were 64.... Just sayin, I defiantly would never level past 60.

Quinp said:
You wanna ding your epic char with the coolest gear in game to be a little better than everyone else?, people dont lvl to 64 because it shows how big a dick u can be.
I have seen multiple 74s in BGs & it makes a difference (my druid healer got ganked by a 74 rogue and it would have been nice to cyclone him)... Don't want to be at a disadvantage if many are doing it... My 60s are still 60 for now and I will wait and see how it goes.

out skill them kids then!!!
nodoze said:
I have seen multiple 74s in BGs & it makes a difference (my druid healer got ganked by a 74 rogue and it would have been nice to cyclone him)... Don't want to be at a disadvantage if many are doing it... My 60s are still 60 for now and I will wait and see how it goes.

Quinp said:
You wanna ding your epic char with the coolest gear in game to be a little better than everyone else?, people dont lvl to 64 because it shows how big a dick u can be.

the gear difference is not small, you can almost get double more socketed gears and better stats of course, even a weapon with 3 sockets is available

but altough these, i wont level to 64 coz yes it makes me a dick

T3, much work and something you can call "the thrill of the hunt (64s ^^)" prevent me and most of my friends from leveling.

I have 60s in a vanilla account. I'll be playing them every time the cool-down of my BC trial come up. 10 days free play sure, can't beat it and it would just be wrong to level them. Meanwhile... Hell yea I'll be playing on a 64 with my upgraded account. Just finishing up gear on one now.

why would you wait till the trial comes up to play?

why would you wait till the trial comes up to play?

I generally don't keep both accounts active at the same time. One keeps me busy enough. After letting my vanilla account lapse, I noticed that I had a BC trial. No need to pay for a month, just activated the trial and it was 10 days free.

figured as much..but dont you need to activate the acct to use the trial? like the cooldown is running while inactive, but you wont be able to use it unless you activate? idk, thats how i remember it working

but dont you need to activate the acct to use the trial? like the cooldown is running while inactive, but you wont be able to use it unless you activate?

That's the way I thought it was, BUT my account was inactive, I clicked on the trial, and suddenly its playable for 10 days. Mebbe the Caty trial works that way too...?

Quinp said:

So what you're telling me is he shouldn't ding because he looks cool?

Sorry, I play to be BiS. It's unfair if he's rolling 60s, but if he wants to stay in the bracket and be 64 I fully agree.

I personally wouldn't do it though if I had grandfathered gear, especially if it's T3.

if i had a sweet 60 with loads of grandfathered stuff like t3 i would just keep him 60.

however i would reroll a 64 and be all i can be. the bracket is now 60-64...might as well twink at the high end like always. get 2 more talents, possibly some abilities, and should have more access to BC gear.

Users who are viewing this thread