Any other rare like Brambleking Fili for level 20s?

glancealot

Legend
I assume the boss must be lower than or equal to level 29, otherwise it would be considered skull and wouldn't drop loot.

if you know one, post it here please

Pretty sure every single one, but that one got nerfed, i also assume that one will be nerfed in not to long. Just go for other gearpieces instead is my suggestion.
Why do people keep saying the Brambleking Staff is going to be nerfed? Is it jacked up at other levels and impact endgame?

I probably don’t understand, but I don’t think Blizzard is concerned about an ilvl 44 staff in PvP for impacting people that don’t have subscriptions.

if anything, the 49 relic weapons are way more powerful

Well, the ilevel 50 Legion items got nerfed, azerite armor got nerfed. Pretty much all the other items in wod got nerfed. This is definately just a small oversight by blizzard. And will probs eventually get nerfed. It is 15+ i levels over the normal gear at level so....

Because everything like it was fixed, and that stuff had zero impact on endgame beyond them crying about level 10s melting LFG dungeon bosses.... instead of "thanks for the fast free run" it was "WAAHHH NO FAIR BLIZZ FIX!!!"

I hope the artifact relics gets nerfed aswell. I dont have any of them. Insert salty message here. But sure theyre more powerful. But i dont see why thats an argument
[doublepost=1610813814,1610813767][/doublepost]
Because everything like it was fixed, and that stuff had zero impact on endgame beyond them crying about level 10s melting LFG dungeon bosses.... instead of "thanks for the fast free run" it was "WAAHHH NO FAIR BLIZZ FIX!!!"
This, exactly

if anything, the 49 relic weapons are way more powerful

They are also "fixed" in the eyes of blizz in that it's a minimal occurrence and no one can get them anymore.

The staff is easy to get so eventually it will become an "issue" that blizz will have to fun-kill.

Not at all, like saying you'd be wasting your time if you got 49 arti at launch... it should be fixed. That's all.

It takes very little effort to reroll into a staff, no reason not to - just prepare for the eventuality of other weapons.

edit- i just got one for a warrior yesterday and he's "geared" already in 6 hours played. Not BiS but Fun-i-S. If/when it gets nerfed he'll just use the artifact and be slightly less OP, and i didnt "lose" anything but a few hours.

I don't know how shit works, but I imagine the Artifacts were not nerfed due to how the game is coded. If you already had the relic upgraded, there was no easy way for Blizzard to lower it outside of making the entire item unusable... if they made the relics unusable then the item would be worthless. There is zero reason other than something like that that they did not fix the i49s... a retarded chimp can see they are busted.

The Brambleking and Steady Talasites Gems are the only 2 items left that are not "nerfed" (according to other items that are supposed to have the same power level).

There's a couple grandfathered items, but most (all?) are not broken OP or likely even "better" than normal gear.

I got a staff and helm, i think? Ilvl 36 and req 30 to euip, but if you got them before the fix you can still use them.

There's a couple grandfathered items, but most (all?) are not broken OP or likely even "better" than normal gear.

I got a staff and helm, i think? Ilvl 36 and req 30 to euip, but if you got them before the fix you can still use them.

Yeah, there are things like the Shaman Glad helm... just worse than other options, its cool I guess.

That shammy one should be easy too... just guess the wheel of QQ didnt stop there yet.

Honestly, to use familiar example, 20 PvP is kind of like ilvl 49 artifacts... it's only a "problem" when everyone could lock their XP and ruin levelers, now they let people unsub and do exactly the same thing.

Basically vets/f2play are the ilvl 49 artifacts of XPon PvP.

ThinkingFace

(except you can still do it, so kinda not.)

Last edited:
That shammy one should be easy too... just guess the wheel of QQ didnt stop there yet.

Honestly, to use familiar example, 20 PvP is kind of like ilvl 49 artifacts... it's only a "problem" when everyone could lock their XP and ruin levelers, now they let people unsub and do exactly the same thing.

Basically vets/f2play are the ilvl 49 artifacts of XPon PvP.

ThinkingFace

(except you can still do it, so kinda not.)

Well honestly the i49s only matter on a handful of specs tho... you can use them on something like Enhamcement (I have stated otherwise, but the more games I played it became apparent)... its not gonna make you much better than going full Haste procs/Extra hit procs. They are just busted on the toons that are trying to 1 shot 1 kill... Arms and MM being the main two.

Do i only get one shot at this? or i can daily / weekly farm till it drops?

checked on wowhead and a guy there said that he could only loot it his first kill

Thanks alot!

The staff can drop from trash around the Bramble King, at a MUCH lower drop rate if you were unlucky with the drop from him.
Bramble King has a 40% chance, spitters around him have a 0.04% chance.

Caution. Until proven otherwise. People on this site have NOT had a confirmed staff drop from trash.

careful before you invest the time.

@Havagudwun if you have a proven account of staff dropping from trash (not aoe loot from rare) please share.

wowhead has proven to be misleading here.

I can't find the thread atm that mentioned 2 drops within 7000 and 15000 kills, but I'll keep searchin later. It was compared to finding an Epic Foamspittle Staff from the Oracle murlocs in westfall.
I know wowhead can be off sometimes but it seems odd that this would be the only rare spawn's loot that shows as dropping on surrounding trash from possible aoe looting. There's other rares with trash nearby or within aoe distance

Users who are viewing this thread