Any other 70 monks got their hands on glaives yet?

Warglaives? Monks? can it get any worse.

@iron if u post it to notice other opinion about ur character,if not just ignore my post. I think that's not enough pvp-resilience if u want to go arena don't gem for "bonusstat" just for metagem the other slots just pvp-resilience. I would prefere every restodruid offpart if they give u the most resilience.

PvE?

cuz that's far from BiS for PvP

At the moment the PvP and PvE gear is the same (all SWP Pieces), just gem differently (apart from the necklace and rings and possibly trinkets depending on how much you want to stack resi).

I'm not going for Resillience stacking because:

1. I don't want to be fucking bored everytime I play a BG or arena (I'm already unkillable, but now I have to do something for it, and I still die if people don't totally suck)
2. I like to focus on PvE, just like on most of my other chars. Which is why I don't want to run out of mana.

If I get my 2nd SWP set I might make a resillience only set, but to be honest I'll never use it. I have a 84% Resillience st on my warrior but never use it cause it's boring as fuck.

I'm quite lucky on drops so far considering what I got in just four resets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right of course, that's why you have the most retarded gems for "PvE" on all your characters. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Noob

MOAR CRIT RATING.

i thought that was directed at me and i just ignored it because i don't care too much about PvE...

i am pretty used to Splosion giving me a hard time now...:eek:

Nah, that was at Stale, since he has the worst ability to take criticism on these boards it's actually rather laughable. Hence the response.

Your form of criticism is more laughable.

Errr. I was going to put an example here but you haven't given any criticism yet, so I can't put anything down here.

MOAR CRIT RATING was about the way I gem, considering you said I gem "all my chars" wrong. I figured you took a look at atleast one character of mine, but wrong again, because you don't actually have any content in your posts.

Um, what part of my post isn't criticism? I called your gems bad, you haven't justified the randomness of it yet. Same goes for your priest (enchants too)

Trying to call me out because I don't always write acres of text isn't smart, so I'd try and at least jump that part out of my post (oh, and calling me noob for no real reason).

But then again, you don't exactly take anything against what you think well, so I'll continue responding in kind.

Users who are viewing this thread