Any OGs Still Here? - Thinking about Reviving the Legend, The God...<The Boss>

Are you Afraid?!?

• Pee Puddles in Pants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I miss getting trucked by 800dmg Aimed Shots, Bring it Back!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
fd0a50b40060373f1013c3e0e7554370.jpg

Are you familiar with the term "prior art"? Because hunters at 19 and 29 were a thing....

https://xpoff.com/threads/the-real-29-naked-hunter-project-pics-included.3256/

But hey, here's a free bump for your thread!

The only difference is the Naked part isn't versus random BGs it was XP Off vs the most notarized Alliance Twink Premade Guild at the time. There was no "non-twink" games it was always Twink vs Twink. It wasn't to show Hunters were OP, it was more to show that the gear didn't make as much of a difference to the outcome.

I've also toyed with coming back to try a different Twink out - maybe a 29 Druid FC or something of the likes, but I am not sure if the investment is worth it if the Queue times are miserable.

The only difference is the Naked part isn't versus random BGs it was XP Off vs the most notarized Alliance Twink Premade Guild at the time.

I'll grant that DeTox may be the most ironically named twink guild ever, but...

There was no "non-twink" games it was always Twink vs Twink.

...your screenshots show 5 or 6 of them in all twink-BGs. These weren't premade games you played, but the equivalent of random twink BGs with premade groups in them. Regardless, let's accept your implication that all-twink games posed a significantly greater challenge. Other than the parts of your story that need them all to be scrubs, of course.

It wasn't to show Hunters were OP, it was more to show that the gear didn't make as much of a difference to the outcome.

I don't even know which Princess Bride quote to choose, to lay this sentence bare.

I've also toyed with coming back to try a different Twink out - maybe a 29 Druid FC or something of the likes, but I am not sure if the investment is worth it if the Queue times are miserable.

You stay consistently on-brand, I'll grant you that.

Ain't gonna lie, I've missed the old-school forum wars.

Users who are viewing this thread