Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

US Any level 70 raiding guilds going still?

Discussion in 'Level 70-79' started by Daggurt, Aug 30, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Daggurt

Daggurt New Member

Looking to make a 70 toon to run level 70 raids with. hoping to get into an active guild still running.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Blackberryy

Blackberryy 70-79 Coordinator Coordinator

bleeding hollow alliance, only one i know of that really raids besides, a few horde guilds @Zoke

Btag: Themango#11450 i play 70 every day

3. Zoke

Zoke Member

there arent any active guild horde side. the one on dalaran is moving on to 80, some of them are leaving their 70s or making new ones though

4. Modtang

Modtang New Member

Knights of Mmrrggll (Horde) on Barthilas are still new. We're currently 4/6 SSC and 3/4 TK and raid Sunday 2pm ST (which is Australian East Coast daylight savings time). We've got Discord and Facebook for keeping in touch. If you'd like more info let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chey

Chey Veteran

Are you guys a progressive guild with rules etc or would you take xrelm ppl into raids?

6. Xaqshnr

Xaqshnr Member

Lost in Time is moving into TBC on November 4th. We are progressive raiding that started in Vanilla, clearing all content with appropriate gear and era classes/races. You can check out our website: lit.shivtr.com to get a little more info and view our rules or you can pm Xaqshn#1186 if you have any questions. We are an alliance guild on the Earthen Ring US server.

7. Zoke

Zoke Member

are you proggers gonna be lvling your 70s after you finish? and also, sunwell is easier than bt, id do sw first. due to timewalking, bt has become a flex 10, and its almost on a heroic level compared to hyjal and even sunwell

8. Blackberryy

Progression expansion guilds make no sense

9. Zoke

Zoke Member

neither does dropping a project you put countless hours into

10. Xaqshnr

Xaqshnr Member

We will do Wrath when we finish TBC.

People are allowed to enjoy different things.

11. Blackberryy

Wow you're a next age thinker, nice wall pal. Anyways, it's just stunting yourself in wow to do continue in stunted content and continue to make your gear and progress redundant every few weeks. What do you do after you reach the end? Just play 110 or you make new toons?

12. Zoke

Zoke Member

so, you are levelling out.

thats a bummer. if you where going to level separate characters, id be more interested

13. Xaqshnr

Xaqshnr Member

As a guild after completing Wrath we will start fresh again in Vanilla. I also have a 110 that I play current content with friends and a low level toon that I run with my wife. Myself, and the members of my legacy guild found Vanilla-Wrath to be the most enjoyable time in WoW and we want to play that content. it's not "stunting" myself in wow, it's giving me and the members of my guild additional options to enjoy the game outside of level 110 AP grinding.

14. Blackberryy

All low level talents and stats have been changed. Even in greens content is a joke and in enjoyable. I've been doing progression TBC since wotlk and it has just gone down the toilet

15. Xaqshnr

Xaqshnr Member

We're still gonna do it. Naysayers said the samething about us when we did it in Vanilla and we still had fun in Vanilla. We limit our raid sizes so there is still some challenge to it. We have members in our guild who only play this way and still enjoy it. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it's not fun and no one will enjoy it. Which is why I am here, letting the people who do enjoy progressive legacy raiding know there is a place for them to go.

lit.shivtr.com
    Xaqshnr#1186
    Alliance, Earthen Ring US

16. Blackberryy

You need to calm down man. No ones artackingyou. Just throwing in 2 cents. Hope your community can handle your dry attitude

17. Puempeekstoh

Puempeekstoh Veteran

How is this Blackberryy guy a bracket Coordinator?

18. Xaqshnr

Xaqshnr Member

Nah bruh, you need to chill. You having been talking down our project since my first post. I am just defending it. If your gonna say its pointless
    and not fun
    then I am going to rebut. Dont get butt hurt because we have a different opinion and don't conform to what you think is fun.

Have a nice day!

19. Blackberryy

Just pointing out a different view point and argument to try and figure out why. Your Anya seems to be the one bleeding.

20. Xaqshnr

Xaqshnr Member

Lol. I'm not the one upset about anything. All I did was give someone another option. You attacked. Even provided your own quotes attempting to discredit us. Nice try. I have proven my claims. You have yet to prove yours and until you do prove your claims, which you can not... I am done wasting my time your childish bantering and name calling.

Once again to anyone else in this thread. I fyou are interested in joining a community that is growing daily to complete raid content progressively from vanilla through wrath you can look us up. We'd be happy to accept anyone!

lit.shivtr.com
    Xaqshnr#1186
    Alliance, Earthen Ring US

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)