EU Any level 1's on Eu on retail ??? HELLOOO

I'm sure a bunch of them log in every once and a while to check out the cool new thing that they can do (last time was the probably the weather beaten fishing hat from WoD garrisons which are now GFED) then they all log back off because aside from collecting things there's not much more you can do on 1s in retail anymore.

I'm sure a bunch of them log in every once and a while to check out the cool new thing that they can do (last time was the probably the weather beaten fishing hat from WoD garrisons which are now GFED) then they all log back off because aside from collecting things there's not much more you can do on 1s in retail anymore.

Oddly precise for my case. Farmed up AGMs on my lvl 1 before they became GFd, then got the weather beaten hat. Log in here and there. Kill some boars outside of Orgrim. I get disappointed with the hit rating/dmg nerf and log off.

Oddly precise for my case. Farmed up AGMs on my lvl 1 before they became GFd, then got the weather beaten hat. Log in here and there. Kill some boars outside of Orgrim. I get disappointed with the hit rating/dmg nerf and log off.
Do the exact same tbh lol

Users who are viewing this thread