EU+US Any guides for plate upgrades? [horde]

PlateGear

Are there any guides for possible plate upgrades for 20?
Weapons would be nice too.

Are there any guides for possible plate upgrades for 20?
Weapons would be nice too.
For 2H str weps you should go for epic upgraded The Pacifier which drops from LoGrosh (too lazy to find link) it goes to 15 str which is an upgrade from the next best wep the Bronze warhammer (12 str)

The pacifier is a relatively easy farm if rng is in your favor. I on the other hand had 120 kills, 30 pacifiers, and 1 of them was epic. Good luck, they are amazing.
[doublepost=1559609192,1559609101][/doublepost]https://xpoff.com/threads/chops-f2p-warrior-guide.82572/

Chops is the man, I hope this helps.
[doublepost=1559609623][/doublepost]Basically you're going to want to try and nail an epic belt of equilibrium, and the most important piece is the infested breastplate. Its 8 str 13 stam 13 vers if you roll an epic one.

The pacifier is a relatively easy farm if rng is in your favor. I on the other hand had 120 kills, 30 pacifiers, and 1 of them was epic. Good luck, they are amazing.
[doublepost=1559609192,1559609101][/doublepost]https://xpoff.com/threads/chops-f2p-warrior-guide.82572/

Chops is the man, I hope this helps.
[doublepost=1559609623][/doublepost]Basically you're going to want to try and nail an epic belt of equilibrium, and the most important piece is the infested breastplate. Its 8 str 13 stam 13 vers if you roll an epic one.
Lovely guide however either I'm blind or it hasn't been done yet, he hasn't made a list of epic upgrades.
Infested I tried for and didn't get an epic of, I play a tauren and relvling to 20 each time is such a drag:( which is why I wanted to know of a list of possible plate upgrades so I have other chances of epics

Lovely guide however either I'm blind or it hasn't been done yet, he hasn't made a list of epic upgrades.
Infested I tried for and didn't get an epic of, I play a tauren and relvling to 20 each time is such a drag:( which is why I wanted to know of a list of possible plate upgrades so I have other chances of epics
One of these days, I'll get around to updating the guide. But 8.2 looks like it'll see some racial changes, so I'll hang out till then and do it all at once.

But really, catty and leek got you covered. There's only really the belt and the chest that are worth worrying about. But even if you don't get the chest, the blue "of the adaptable" from BG crates is damn near as good.

There just really isn't much worth talking about in plate gear. The only farmable epic for warriors and pallies is the pacifier and that mace from westfall. Petrified shinbone? I think?
[doublepost=1559616326,1559616129][/doublepost]It's organized by zone, not armor type, but this outstanding thread by @jwl is really worth bookmarking for your current and future twinks.

https://xpoff.com/threads/quest-gear-depository-1-60.88692/

Reactions: jwl
For 2H str weps you should go for epic upgraded The Pacifier which drops from LoGrosh (too lazy to find link) it goes to 15 str which is an upgrade from the next best wep the Bronze warhammer (12 str)

it's 14 str. Sin'dorei warblade is 15 str at epic tho

Users who are viewing this thread