US Any Good?

old crafted helms

Yeah, that's a hella lotta mastery... If you're stacking it, OP, the crafted legendary boots are a good addition. 3 slots.

edit- you can also get WoD heroic boots with one slot and enchant minor speed, and find another leggo. Up to you.

Yeah, that's a hella lotta mastery... If you're stacking it, OP, the crafted legendary boots are a good addition. 3 slots.

edit- you can also get WoD heroic boots with one slot and enchant minor speed, and find another leggo. Up to you.

yeah, now that i know i will need to consolidate all these 101 crafted that i have across all the realms .. also will lookout for all those that is littered in the smaller realms that hasnt been bought up yet

This may not be the best option or really the most guaranteed option, but i still use a helmet with the meta gem +300 haste one. I keep at roughly the same strength with the +5 strength socket and +7 strength socket bonus. 300 is a ton of haste, and its really fun and strong(even saves you sometimes) to basically have no global cool-down for a little bit. Static helmets would probably be a bit better(more reliable), but for the 109 bracket ive been going with as many good procs as possible. Speaking of which, do you guys know if the shattered sun pendant consistently procs the 100 strength? Also, is landslide being nerfed in 8.1.5?

I'll check landslide in a few minutes.

Do you remember which meta gem you used? The name? I think there was two that did that, trying to find one.

edit- thunder-something?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=32411 and https://www.wowhead.com/item=25909 I believe. Not sure if both works I have only tested one. the spell one might be tricky.
Actually if i remember hearing right, the spell one might give 500 something haste which is nearly double the melee one. Not sure if it works for melee, but man that would be something.

Ok, sweet. Thanks!

Landslide is unchanged at 109. I think cuz we are above the base level, most of the nerfs were scaling at low ones.

Aw cool awesome thanks landslide is insane I cant believe I missed it. Ill work up my cata enchanting for that 150 attack power. It 100% beats out the other enchants, I might keep coastal surge however on one of my weapons to swap between cause of how well it works with my passive heals(unless they are nerfing it)
[doublepost=1551749940,1551749215][/doublepost]I just wanted to add on the ashen ring exalted are actually really nice to use as well(unless they changed it in 8.1.5 as well). The ring has roughly the same stats but with +6 strength and a socket, but with +46 attack power(or something around this) being applied pretty consistently it seems pretty worth it for me at least in terms of burst. I do however keep a 101 secondary stat ring for versatility cause no other ring seems to provide the same benefit of damage decrease and +7% damage and heals(provides most of my versatility) and my haste is pretty good with enrage and my other procs.

101 secondary stat ring for versatility

Yes, sameeds vision or something? Im getting it on all my toons when I can. It just seems better than everything else. I love main stats as much as the next guy, but it's seeming like it's about 1-2 ratio for main to vers for damage. So if I cant find a ring where all the DPS stats add up to more than Sameeds (2x main + crit/haste/vers/mastery > sameeds) I'm gonna likely use sameeds, and it gives damage reduction. (Only concerning the stats im after for the spec too.)

That's one of those legion BoE that just gets better as it goes up. Found one with 100 vers the other day.

Also theres a crafted neck at 108 that's pretty good IMO. Base vers and random secondary with a socket, 160 ilvl I think? 162 if it's epic? Great for getting lots of a specific secondaries, like vers/mastery for my MM hunter. And cheap.

Thanks for the heads up on the ashen ring, I'll check it out. If it's not getting grandfathered I've kind of ignored it.

Last edited:
interesting a crafted neck hmm...what is this crafted neck?!?!? I have been searching for a better neck than the 101 BoE for a while, and while SoO has some nice necks its not that great compared to some of its alternatives which is what spawned my wondering about the shattered sun pendant. A crafted high secondary would be awesome instead of the mediocre options I have now(unless the shattered sun pendant procs a bunch than it beats out everything)

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=195906/skystone-pendant

If you're crafting it yourself, you have to do a few quests to get the pattern. Like the first few legion JC quests.

I did it on my 109, simple stuff. It's stam, vers, and a random secondary too - it doesn't show there. I guess it's not necessarily "cheap" since wowhead has it at 4.5K gold, but I see them all the time way less. I think it's a leveling jewelcrafting thing... Prospecting felslate got me the most gems required to make it, sometimes 3-4 in one prospecting (many times none). They can proc epic too to ilvl 162, tho I didn't make any that did.

If you have to farm all the mats yourself (I did, to make a few to get the right secondary), I found that the felslate basilisks in that pit in suramar yield the most felslate for your time. Kill em, loot em, mine em... sometimes another spawns that drops 7-9 more when you kill it too. Sometimes you can even get another to spawn when you mine that one.

edit- I don't think there's a stam-vers-vers version, that'd be sweet if there was tho.

dOXUyD4.png

Last edited:
Thats a pretty nice option especially with the socket, but since it requires 108 no dice for me heh. I dont want to level up from 101 for nostalgic reasons and I like having the edge for scaled legion content, one slot is not enough for me to level up. Spent a lot of time at 99 and 101 with set ups, gearing/farming, and getting gold. But that is a generic good option for 108-109.

There may be a crafted socket ring at 101 too, I don't recall because all mine are 109 now. BoE would likely be better.

Users who are viewing this thread