EU+US Any good epic farm spots

hey sorry for getting to this so late, recently just got back to my 99's. But i found a VERY good spot now that murlocs have been nerfed to the ground. its in stormheim just east(right) of the skyhorn flight path. theres 23 kobolds rather close together that are on instant respawn when the last mob dies, same concept as murlocs. BM monk to AoE pull and use hunters/druids to pull the farther mobs to make them spawn as fast as possible. Good luck farming friend, if youre still playing 99's add my btag and we can go farm "Recogsthenig#1815".

Got damn it. This was the spot I used as well. I didn't read about it; I went out and found it. I wonder how many spots have to be nerfed before people stop putting them on blast.

Got damn it. This was the spot I used as well. I didn't read about it; I went out and found it. I wonder how many spots have to be nerfed before people stop putting them on blast.
Sorry for "blasting" your post on a single thread. its not very well known and i found it on my own also. i was just helping out my community by sharing. collaboration an generosity are what make things in this game and irl worthwile, no point in knowing something if you dont share it.

Sorry for "blasting" your post on a single thread. its not very well known and i found it on my own also. i was just helping out my community by sharing. collaboration an generosity are what make things in this game and irl worthwile, no point in knowing something if you dont share it.
While it wasn't likely due to Twinks (Murloc farm nerf) it was probably due to several Gold Seller YouTubers that got it nerfed. The Kobold spot has already shown up on those very same Gold Seller YouTubers' channels and will likely be next. Posting it here on XPoff can also have a negative effect as it's been proven that some Blizz CM's frequent this site, as well as OC.

no point in knowing something if you dont share it.
Well, that's not true at all, but I think Delindsey pretty much said everything. I understand wanting to help out the community, but Blizzard's stance on farming spots has been to render them useless, so sharing this knowledge online for many to see can easily do more harm for people looking to farm than good.

While it wasn't likely due to Twinks (Murloc farm nerf) it was probably due to several Gold Seller YouTubers that got it nerfed. The Kobold spot has already shown up on those very same Gold Seller YouTubers' channels and will likely be next. Posting it here on XPoff can also have a negative effect as it's been proven that some Blizz CM's frequent this site, as well as OC.
If what you say is true "it was probably due to sever Gold Seller YouTubers that got it nerfed." and they have already posted about this farm then it was heading to a nerf anyway so helping people out by giving them a chance to better them selves using something thats bound to get nerfed is helping not hurting.

Users who are viewing this thread