Any BiS list for an SV hunter?

The Saint

I won't like you
been out of twinking so long I'm totally lost with the scaling and stuff. Help?

Engineering is a must, ilvl 34 green and blue boes are an easy and viable solution to gearing short-term, but BiS is still respectively difficult to obtain and looked up to. It's possible that an agility class would use a non-engineering helmet if it has a good amount of agil and versatility, as opposed to eng goggles which have just stam and versatility.

If you're wondering the state of twinking, it's honestly great. Not the best, since the community isn't as organised as it was in Cata-WoD. But it's more than alive and enjoyable due to quick queues against levelers, and this goes for every bracket.

Communities are pretty much the new guilds, so if you want to find players to group with, that's what you need to look for. They are cross-server.

Haven't seen your name around here in a while. Always nice to see returning faces. I sometimes forget how long I've been on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I thought I mentioned it. I'm looking to make a lvl 20 p2p. Would I just follow 19 gear as it scales now?

Thank you both

Sorry guys, I thought I mentioned it. I'm looking to make a lvl 20 p2p. Would I just follow 19 gear as it scales now?

Thank you both

Here's my character for level 20.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/icecrown/Getglad

If you're wondering about shoulder enchant, it was done through a trade window trick you can probably find here on the forums. @Chainz has a service on EU. As you can see, engineering, boes (preferably ilvl 25+), as well as battleground crate gear (chance of upgrading to blue quality; ilvl 26; stats are random). Elemental force is a cheap and typically dominant enchant to have for dps classes. Glove reinforcements is a great stam enchant for gloves, but it must be applied by a high level to a boe. Trade window trick works on soulbound ones as well. The trinket I'm using is from brewfest, and other epic items from other events are usable, too. But most of them aren't BiS with maybe a few exceptions with trinkets or cloak.

Professions are a really good way to fill a few slots with bis/near bis.

There are also accounts of ilvl 28 boe (world drop) blues dropping from dungeons at level 20. This will only work with armor and it won't work with instance-specific drops. @Goesid might have more info on this as well. BFD, Stockades and Gnomeregan are the places where most people typically farm these, but it's incredibly tedious and helps to have someone run you on your 20 (or a separate account) since you'd have to be on your 20 for a boe to scale to your lvl. Since legion hit, the player base has noticed that Blue boe droprates have drastically lowered, making these even more challenging to farm.

Also weapon speeds have been normalized. Higher ilvl quest rewards (above ilvl 23) are now grandfathered like Emil's Brand (32), AGM (55), Argus rings (32), etc. Many are now BiS with some exceptions.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you're wondering about shoulder enchant, it was done through a trade window trick you can probably find here on the forums. @Chainz has a service here on US I believe (correct me if I'm wrong). As you can see, engineering, boes (preferably ilvl 25+), as well as battleground crate gear (chance of upgrading to blue quality; ilvl 26; stats are random). Elemental force is a cheap and typically dominant enchant to have for dps classes. Glove reinforcements is a great stam enchant for gloves, but it must be applied by a high level to a boe. Trade window trick works on soulbound ones as well. The trinket I'm using is from brewfest, and other epic items from other events are usable, too. But most of them aren't BiS with maybe a few exceptions with trinkets or cloak.

There are also accounts of ilvl 28 boe (world drop) blues dropping from dungeons at level 20. This will only work with armor and it won't work with instance-specific drops. @Goesid might have more info on this as well. BFD, Stockades and Gnomeregan are the places where most people typically farm these, but it's incredibly tedious and helps to have someone run you on your 20 (or a separate account) since you'd have to be on your 20 for a boe to scale to your lvl. Since legion hit, the player base has noticed that Blue boe droprates have drastically lowered, making these even more challenging to farm.
Unfortunately it's EU only

If you're wondering about shoulder enchant, it was done through a trade window trick you can probably find here on the forums. @Chainz has a service on EU. As you can see, engineering, boes (preferably ilvl 25+), as well as battleground crate gear (chance of upgrading to blue quality; ilvl 26; stats are random). Elemental force is a cheap and typically dominant enchant to have for dps classes. Glove reinforcements is a great stam enchant for gloves, but it must be applied by a high level to a boe. Trade window trick works on soulbound ones as well. The trinket I'm using is from brewfest, and other epic items from other events are usable, too. But most of them aren't BiS with maybe a few exceptions with trinkets or cloak.

Also weapon speeds have been normalized. Higher ilvl quest rewards (above ilvl 23) are now grandfathered like Emil's Brand (32), AGM (55), Argus rings (32), etc. Many are now BiS with some exceptions.

Well even if their level requirement is scaled the mobs loot tables arent so the items are still found in the same places. If you want Magefist Gloves you go to SFK and if you want Amy's Blanket you go to Gnomeregan.

Ah, well if OP is EU, it might work out (if he needs).
Saint is EU yes.

Thank you all I think I get it now.

I'm EU... I also have a scaled SF on stormscale if you or you know anyone who's interested:)

Thank you all I think I get it now.

I'm EU... I also have a scaled SF on stormscale if you or you know anyone who's interested:)

In BFA the scaled items became ilvl 23 instead of 26 so the unscaled SF is better than the scaled one.

I believe @Vianco still has the EU service

who knows if he'd do it here though lul

Vianco? Did he and nicozy get married when they made it legal?

My mains pet monkey is still called nicozy...

Users who are viewing this thread