US Any 85 twinks around?

jwl

FC - Pagle
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/jwlo 85 Shaman

Hit 85 earlier today, was lucky in Dragon Soul and obtained 73% of my BIS gear. Any activity going on? It'd be nice to see a comeback.

I'll be running Dragon Soul / Firelands every Tuesday if anyone is interested in tagging along. Just no loot competition :p

Last edited by a moderator:
sick! I can tell they are from cata with those helm enchants! I am working on leveling an 85 rogue as well :) I try to play both factions in every bracket :)

I’ve got my old 85 that was 70 I’m wotlk and leveled to 85 in mop, johnathandal
[doublepost=1526407745,1526406849][/doublepost]
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/jwlo 85 Shaman

Hit 85 earlier today, was lucky in Dragon Soul and obtained 73% of my BIS gear. Any activity going on? It'd be nice to see a comeback.

I'll be running Dragon Soul / Firelands every Tuesday if anyone is interested in tagging along. Just no loot competition :p
I’d love to tag along what time? I’m off work at 1600 est

I’ve got my old 85 that was 70 I’m wotlk and leveled to 85 in mop, johnathandal
[doublepost=1526407745,1526406849][/doublepost]
I’d love to tag along what time? I’m off work at 1600 est

Whenever bro! I'll be on :)

Let’s get it! I’ll faction xfer so I’m on alliance and we’ll be good. Thank you I’m advance :)

you don't have to faction change lol. Im working on an 85 Blood elf as well ;)

Looking to buy Dragon Soul runs on Horde. Paying with Battle pets :p

I have an 85 DK in my sig.

Reactions: jwl
I have a Blood DK. Back in the day he had over 185% Mastery :D

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/ravencrest/augustivanjr

God damn lol. My Shaman is pushing 140% in Restoration, and roughly 90% in elemental/Enhance with raw Mastery gems.
My assassination Rogue is like, 120% I believe? What I really enjoy about these higher level brackets is that you can really add some personality to your character & gear it whichever way you'd like.
But yeah, MOP gear was crazy back in the day for 80-85 :)

God damn lol. My Shaman is pushing 140% in Restoration, and roughly 90% in elemental/Enhance with raw Mastery gems.
My assassination Rogue is like, 120% I believe? What I really enjoy about these higher level brackets is that you can really add some personality to your character & gear it whichever way you'd like.
But yeah, MOP gear was crazy back in the day for 80-85 :)

You're right lol they redid the stat values for a lot of that gear so now instead of giving me a lot of mastery for death strike heals, I now have a lot of parry + dodge. Still he's not as powerful as he once was but it's fine.

So can anyone give me a reference or advice on regearing my 89 rogue for twinking? I twinked my vanilla rogue in MoP and was mastery capped destroying 90s, but now I'm lost again since I haven't played since twinking in BGs died.

I was thinking of making a 80 or 85 twink so this is awesome, was thinking of a Fury warrior or prot :)

So can anyone give me a reference or advice on regearing my 89 rogue for twinking? I twinked my vanilla rogue in MoP and was mastery capped destroying 90s, but now I'm lost again since I haven't played since twinking in BGs died.

There are no real benefits of playing 89 anymore other than a slight increase in agility (which results in a decrease to secondary stats). BIS gear for an 89 rogue is likely Dragon Soul 25H.

I was thinking of making a 80 or 85 twink so this is awesome, was thinking of a Fury warrior or prot :)

80 warriors are ridiculous on the PTR. Bladestorm by itself is enough to kill my BIS 80 Death knight in seconds. Would be a great choice if you decided to get into the bracket.

Haven't done much with mine lately, brackets been dead. Coldilocks

Sadly. The only person I ever see queueing is Jenni: who makes for AMAZING competitive games, given how great of an FC he is.

My 85 twinks have gone unloved since WoD dropped the bracket really just vanished. I’d love to run some non hour of twilight heroics with a full group of 85.

Users who are viewing this thread