EU+US Any 73 twinks?

I have a 71 enhance shaman and a 72 protection warrior.

For anyone wondering why, double nifflevars on shaman, and back in the day protection warriors got intervene at 72 (I think that's the right ability. Maybe something else, but it was something like that lol). Playing protection i used one nifflevar. As fury, you went smf and dual wielded them.

Yeah but not any better than 70... Im assuming you're one of those people that hit 70, leveled and then didn't think you could de level, but you liked the bracket so much in wod you played in xpon bgs for a little or you saw twinks in a big while leveling and decided why level a new character when I can just lock this one.

No? No one? Alright I'll go fudge myself :(
I remember when 72-74 twinks was a thing when the brackets were split 70-74 and 75-79 for a short amount of time back in MoP. Ppl would do it for bettr wotlk goggles and http://www.wowhead.com/item=64460/nifflevar-bearded-axe. Also, I think there were bettr abilities for certain classes at 72-74 like blood Dk's with their dancing rune weapon. Unfortunately, I think blizz made it so you could only que for arenas with xpoff as 70s and get rating, so the whole 72-74 twink thing died fast.

excuse me??

Lol that gave me a chuckle lol!

I've never really cared for arena. It doesn't float my boat, so to speak. So that part didn't matter all to me.

As an enhance shaman back then, if you were 70, you hit like a wet noodle. Fully enchanted, fully gemmed, bis glass cannon build still was trash tier as enhance. So I turned my 70 shaman into resto/ele and leveled another shaman to 71 for the axes. Funnest thing ever in that bracket after that.

On my warrior I got tired of useless pugs carrying the flag, so I went protection and had a blast. Protection did badass damage with niff's and the mobility was pretty good. It was super fun, so I played it.

Over the years people complain and whine about higher levels/consumables, etc and I keep tickin right along having the time of my life with my friends. We get a good chuckle out of the angry people lol

Hey I forgot about this professional video I did of my shaman back in the day. I never noticed the chat at the end lol!

My now 79 DK was a dual Nifflevar DK. I think 74, but I might have stayed 71 for a while. I forget. It was probably the among the most overpowered I’ve felt in this game with plenty of wrecking ball style of matches and just running solo too. Fun times.
[doublepost=1534205386,1534185008][/doublepost]
Hey I forgot about this professional video I did of my shaman back in the day. I never noticed the chat at the end lol!

Oh cool, we were in the same guild lol. I honestly don't remember many people from those days though. But apparently I played enough to get Sergeant Major in RBGs...

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/arthas/Odal

Users who are viewing this thread