US Any 60 Horde Guilds on Bleeding Hollow?

Kevino

Grandfathered
So I'm maining a 60 Survival Hunter on Bleeding Hollow Horde, but I just can't seem to find any 60 guilds on the server after spamming trade chat for hours. Would love to hop in one and group up to do some pvp or old content. Just want a home being so lonely on Horde as all of my other twinks are ally :( Thanks!

So I'm maining a 60 Survival Hunter on Bleeding Hollow Horde, but I just can't seem to find any 60 guilds on the server after spamming trade chat for hours. Would love to hop in one and group up to do some pvp or old content. Just want a home being so lonely on Horde as all of my other twinks are ally :( Thanks!
I have yet to see an active 60 guild. But That Seventies Show happen to be taking in 60s and helping them gear up etc. with the already geared 60s and 70s spamming dungeons with them for there bis. I know this doesn’t help since horde but if you want to hop over to alliance we’d be glad to help

Oh of course jimbo but thanks for the help brotha

60s is pretty dead in general on US

I don’t know why. After patch they are almost as strong as 70s and a lot of gear options based on your liking / play style. I would love to see this bracket get big. Especially with gems and chants coming back to BGs.

I don’t know why. After patch they are almost as strong as 70s and a lot of gear options based on your liking / play style. I would love to see this bracket get big. Especially with gems and chants coming back to BGs.

With some of the BFA changes it might make a come back. Currently the big reasons that 60s died out are, PvE sucks, PvP is limited/limiting due to templates that dont change, and gear doesnt matter.

Users who are viewing this thread