Ante Amanthe - Level 70 twink guild (Argent Dawn alliance)

That's cool with me , I'll start playing again this Friday , I need to get my main to 100 and gear him a bit and then for winter school break Ill have tons of free time to get a couple of twinks up :)

im playing in Outland ally, i wish i play in argent down becuz im alone in outland so boring :(

eu Tengkorak-Outland

Still looking for new active members!
We need people to gather together more as WoD was a harsh expack for us 70 twinks, if not twinks in general. Send me a private message if you're interested! The guild still has active people in it!

Updated main post.

The guild is still active and holding well! Feel free to message any officer or me for an invite
We'll be glad to have you join our community! :D

(On an off-topic, I had to re-edit my changes from two days back. Not sure why it reverted. Seems like the whole thread was pushed back in time; several posts disappeared too :eek: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you done any of the timewalker heroics as a group of 70's? The raw instance was buffed way up; it's not just the queue'd version that's scaled up. You can go hit up all of the heroics manually (or level 70 lfd) and do their buffed up versions.

Have you done any of the timewalker heroics as a group of 70's? The raw instance was buffed way up; it's not just the queue'd version that's scaled up. You can go hit up all of the heroics manually (or level 70 lfd) and do their buffed up versions.

was lvl 71+

Indeed, Timewalker only exists on level 71+ sadly enough :( I'd love to have tried it otherwise, I do admit!

Almost worth leveling a group of twinks to 71 if the events keep appearing every 4th week (if you got room on the server, that is). I could be tempted to do it :D

You do realize that the heroics are just as difficult as they are on timewalker mode, right? The increased hp/dmg of enemies is not a product of "timewalking mode." The real dungeons are that hard now. You could remove accessories to get to ilevel 95.

You could even use the dungeon finder with all level 70's and get the same result as timewalking mode.

Hello i have been trying to get in touch with Ante Amanthe for a few days now as of 2016 and wanted to know if you guys are still around or have disbanded i am looking to twink my character and really need to find a guild to make it fun as end game content is not enjoyable anymore am willing to transfer realms just need to know where to go please get back in to contact with me! thanks

Hello i have been trying to get in touch with Ante Amanthe for a few days now as of 2016 and wanted to know if you guys are still around or have disbanded i am looking to twink my character and really need to find a guild to make it fun as end game content is not enjoyable anymore am willing to transfer realms just need to know where to go please get back in to contact with me! thanks
Yup we are still alive and kicking :)

Just log into argent dawn and type /who ante amanthe - we are on the EU server

Users who are viewing this thread