Ante Amanthe - Level 70 twink guild (Argent Dawn alliance)

Shinela

Not your everyday tank
Ante Amanthe
tsmhg9d.jpg

Ante Amanthe -[EU] Argent Dawn alliance- is a level 70 twinking guild mostly focused around the PvE bracket, however so this doesn't mean that we don't do any PvP.
Currently Ante Amanthe stands as the biggest guild of this nature and the most successful 70 twinking guild in the world! Lead by Shinela, Fx and Complex, this guild shall never fall, currently standing tall for a full 3 years and holding!

Guild Rules: Don't ever level above 70; Don't be an arse; Don't ask public channels for boosts (Asking whispers or guild is fine)

TeamSpeak: [www.Elite-Hunterz.com]; Ante Amanthe raid channel

Complaints: In case of protest to a certain member or activity simply send us an in game mail or private message! We'll always look into it!

Current Leadership:
--> GM: Shinela (Battletag: Rexaus#2459)
--> Co-lead: = Fx
--> Main Officer: Complex

Events
As stated earlier, we focus mainly on PvE.
As so, we do a certain raid every evening. We choose which raid to take dependant on the amount of people we get.
Every week, there's also a PvP event! These can vary from random Battlegrounds to Arena fights to Free for All at Nagrand / Blade's Edge Arena!

Now due to us, the twinks, being so severely overpowered, we have brought in several ideas to keep us busy with things, such as:

WotLK raids (Trial of the Crusader; IceCrown Citadel; ...)

This is pretty straight forward. We go into raids out of our content, Northrend!
WARNING: This has been made impossible, as the way to enter ICC for 70s has been patched. HOWEVER! We can beat WoD rares instead later on!

[video=youtube;1PXrwzXpykI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PXrwzXpykI[/video]

Challenge runs

In our challenge runs we take the pretty easy things to be seriously challenging. The idea is simple. You're naked. The boss isn't.
Well you're not really naked any more since we found it's impossible to do much without anything, even Karazhan wasn't as possible.
Instead, we made our own set of rules for this. Very restricted none the less! Examples are: Only weaponry of ilvl 115 tops, a white level 5 shield and.. Well that's it really.
More information can be found on our guild website.

[video=youtube;afevV84_VyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afevV84_VyA[/video]

MoP rares

Pretty easy to explain, I guess. We go out to Pandaria on our 70's, take flights on a level 90's back and find ourselves some rares to kill with our level 70's, no help from anyone else!

[video=youtube;q5qEbWxc69w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5qEbWxc69w[/video]

Special Events!

These events aren't raiding nor PvP. No, they are special events in which we do the unimaginable! Well.. Sort of. Something you'd not expect in regular guilds, we create our special events, such can be a race, a quiz, or any other crazy event you can imagine!

[video=youtube;DVr8ZS8zfU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVr8ZS8zfU4[/video] [video=youtube;-MI8kBZHDbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MI8kBZHDbM[/video]

If you are interested in joining, you can
-> Send an in game mail, an in game whisper, a Twinkinfo Private Message, add yourself to the Guild Website, or.. Well, any means in which you contact one of our members personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
95% fotm classes (to be fair thats normal for the bracket), emote spamers and t4 exploiting ele shamans

great guild!

I get a strange feeling you're speaking from a recent experience with one/a couple of specific people? xd

30pCrAm.png

Took that screenshot just now :3

uhm, i was talkin about the classes who do arena.. im kinda used to 95% rogue/disc prot/disc combs but cmon, is emote spaming WHILE PLAYING THIS COMB rly necessary? and ye, met t4 exploiting shamans a few days ago and today

Great guild :D

Shinela can be so mean though! Yesterday he told me I couldn't have any chocolate milk :(

Like, who says something like that?! You broke my heart Shinela </3

I'm sorry :( Please forgive me, but we needed your focus :c

uhm, i was talkin about the classes who do arena.. im kinda used to 95% rogue/disc prot/disc combs but cmon, is emote spaming WHILE PLAYING THIS COMB rly necessary? and ye, met t4 exploiting shamans a few days ago and today

If someone from the guild is bothering you, notify a higher ranked guild member and we'll look into it. I take time to investigate complaints and take action if necessary.

On the note of Ele t4, I have not met a single Elemental in arenas who -isn't- using it. I don't think you can use that as an argument against a guild.

so im not allowed to let ppl know what kind of scum this guild has? well i dont bootlick mods so you prolly win, grats mate :)

Well, sir. As said above, we can't really take actions if you're going to stay general. To me, right now, it sounds like you just got a personal bias against our guild rather than an actual complaint to our members, which is something I can't take serious.
However if it is something genuine against one of our members, you can read our "complaints" list on the first post. This way we can get a clear view on who and what.

As for the t4 shaman thing. I didn't know it even existed until just now, but I saw nothing but shaman using t4 in PvP I thought it was a genuine BiS thing.
Either way, it's not just our guild, that's Blizzard's issue. Nobody wrote rules on arena, people use the best they can to reach high rating, and if there's a bug working in their favour, anyone would use it unless it would get them banned, in which case fewer people would do it but still some would. It's not just our guild, it's the average WoW-player.
If I were you, I'd like to see you bring this complaint to a Blizzard GM rather than our guild. Flattering as it sounds to be as equal for you, we can't control it as we are not Game Masters.
If you do so, please tell me what he said about it, I'm rather interested in whether they even know about this or not. ^.^

Either way dear sir, I wish you the best further on. Do have a nice day,
Yours truly
Shinela
^.^

Well, sir. As said above, we can't really take actions if you're going to stay general. To me, right now, it sounds like you just got a personal bias against our guild rather than an actual complaint to our members, which is something I can't take serious.
However if it is something genuine against one of our members, you can read our "complaints" list on the first post. This way we can get a clear view on who and what.

As for the t4 shaman thing. I didn't know it even existed until just now, but I saw nothing but shaman using t4 in PvP I thought it was a genuine BiS thing.
Either way, it's not just our guild, that's Blizzard's issue. Nobody wrote rules on arena, people use the best they can to reach high rating, and if there's a bug working in their favour, anyone would use it unless it would get them banned, in which case fewer people would do it but still some would. It's not just our guild, it's the average WoW-player.
If I were you, I'd like to see you bring this complaint to a Blizzard GM rather than our guild. Flattering as it sounds to be as equal for you, we can't control it as we are not Game Masters.
If you do so, please tell me what he said about it, I'm rather interested in whether they even know about this or not. ^.^

Either way dear sir, I wish you the best further on. Do have a nice day,
Yours truly
Shinela
^.^

I dont have any personal problems with your guild, im not often on my 70s neither do i read the 70s section. all i said is i met scum (emote spamers, not a single sit or something like that + exploit users). my previous posts are deleted so i guess criticism isnt desired, good luck with your guild.

I dont have any personal problems with your guild, im not often on my 70s neither do i read the 70s section. all i said is i met scum (emote spamers, not a single sit or something like that + exploit users). my previous posts are deleted so i guess criticism isnt desired, good luck with your guild.

Well, thank you though.
And emotes aren't too bad, really. They add personality to your words, and this isn't some kind of "seriousness only" place where everything has to be overly formal. Emotes are completely acceptable. Unless I'm thinking a different thing than you are.
Exploit users.. Explained that earlier, not going to bother you about it again.
Anyway, thank you again for wishing us luck, though. :)

Do have a nice day further on,
yours truly
Shinela

With 6.0 out we're currently facing some new life.
New BiS gear was introduced as well as different spells, skills and what not.

Facing our new patch, we'd like to let you know that we accept any new members that are interested in joining our completely s̶a̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶w̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ insane and completely and utterly crazy guild! Don't worry, we still take things serious when needed, for example during troublesome raids, chaotic moments or whenever we're too tired.

On off-topic notes, we have started doing some Out-Of-WoW things lately, doing Warcraft III events instead of playing WoW, as to make sure we have variety whilst having fun all together! So, if you do have a Warcraft III account and you love utter craziness (and realising the guild leader isn't a control-freak! =o), then make sure to join us in the Skype calls on time! :D

Hi, im going to start playing my twinks again now after coming back to the game, and was wondering if your looking for an specific classes ect for your raiding groups or pvp groups?

Hi, im going to start playing my twinks again now after coming back to the game, and was wondering if your looking for an specific classes ect for your raiding groups or pvp groups?

I do apologise for the late response.
We aren't looking for anything in specific, we accept everything and everyone as we don't really lack any class or spec.

Though right now, during WoD, we do expect downtimes. More info to be read here.

Heya , are you guys still going to be active on your 70s ? (including Hand of the Betrayer)

Is guild still active?

Currently I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you on this. We're expecting re-activity around the first/second week of January. Also, on the 20th of December we'll be doing a Christmas event with the guild. Trying to get as much people in there as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread