Another Blackvenom Blade... What to do?

Drayner

I will receive another BVB tonight or tommorow. :) Yay me!

The question is, roll another 21 rogue on the ally side in the likeness of my horde 21 Rogue or use the 2nd on on my horde 21 rogue. I really like the idea of having 2 on the same rogue, but I really would like to have an ally rogue with a BVB.

What would you do?

I'd pimp out the Horde Rogue. Not gonna get much better than a Blood Elf Rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id wait for expansion. 2 bvb is bad main hand damage too low for sub. For assassin spec 2 Bvb weapon to slow compare to boa daggers w/ Ele force. 21 is to hit as hard as possible with outlaw. There a lot of things to do with them if gear right n specced right n professions along with certain race.

/Tickle & wink

Sell it to me plz. I have a 22 rogue with Tunic of Westfall and other gf items. Also whats BVB scale too?

I am not thinking about selling it. Not for real life gold though, I don't need that.

Vendor and roll 20.

/asspat & gg

Vendor and roll 20.

/asspat & gg

Or I could equip it on a warlock so I can have both a Shadowfang Lock and a BVB Lock.

:)

PS. I mistyped my last comment. I said, "I am not thinking about selling it. Not for real life gold though, I don't need that." --- it should have been, I AM THINKING ABOUT SELLING IT.

Last edited:
cant post new threads because god knows why but so ill just see if anyone here knows. Can i put leg armors on petro spill leggings?

Or I could equip it on a warlock so I can have both a Shadowfang Lock and a BVB Lock.

:)

PS. I mistyped my last comment. I said, "I am not thinking about selling it. Not for real life gold though, I don't need that." --- it should have been, I AM THINKING ABOUT SELLING IT.

Price? I want. RL gold or IG gold, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread