EU Annoying with BfA, want to twink 119 (or better 115?)

Hey!

Is it true, that normal players and twinks are in the same bracket now? Also if i wanted to make a BfA-twink, yould i chose 119 or 115 (for the legendaries)? Which bracket is most active in Europe? I just want easy fun and play some battlegrounds each night. Not interesting in endless Azerite-farming, getting yelled at in m+ or raiding. Or Arena or rated battlegrounds.

Hey!

Is it true, that normal players and twinks are in the same bracket now? Also if i wanted to make a BfA-twink, yould i chose 119 or 115 (for the legendaries)? Which bracket is most active in Europe? I just want easy fun and play some battlegrounds each night. Not interesting in endless Azerite-farming, getting yelled at in m+ or raiding. Or Arena or rated battlegrounds.

I stopped playing BFA when I opened up my inventory and saw that in one day I had received 17 new pieces of gear and ALL of them were below my iLVL or had useless Azerite traits. The random gear rewards felt quite unrewarding

Hey!

Twinks are in the same queues as levelers, yes.

115 is only ok for wpvp, as you get scaled up to 119 in BGs and lose access to legendaries. 119 is better for ipvp (and prob wpvp too).

110 is in its own bracket, so you get legion legendaries, some azerite gear, and can also wpvp somewhat.

And then theres a ton of brackets for casual BGs from 19, 20 (can play without sub), 29, 39, 49, 59, etc depending on what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread