Anniversary loot thread

Lightfall

Legend
So what did you get? How much disappointment?

For me on my 60s, my Paladin was quite unlucky and my Rogue was quite lucky with sockets but didn't get any daggers. I did every boss, every day. I am only gonna post individual pictures of forges.

Rogue:
LrN5GzZ.png

Got not one, but fuckin 3 ilvl 66 drapes.
KyLhIdq.png
KyLhIdq.png
FNC7P8K.png

gMc5rtZ.png
wp63xGO.png
0uRrWrs.png

Paladin:
bPda04T.png

Fb7YhAV.png
CF8ec1G.png

oBNvTV5.png
wxlGZnx.png

Llkap7W.png

I got a warforged 88 ilvl blazefury medallion...on my priest LOL
[doublepost=1543545353,1543544615][/doublepost]I will add though that i was not as disappointed as I expected to be, I also got a 84 head with a socket and a 84 trinket with 15 haste socket and +51 intellect for 15 seconds on a 1 minute cooldown. I got a 84 wand and offhand 84, along with a 84 ring with a socket. Was not overall too bad. On my 119 rogue i did fair better, I got a 333 belt, 333 cloak with socket, 2 333 rings with sockets and 1 333 head I can't use currently and 1 duplicate non socket cloak. I still have to get 1 more boss on my priest and all 3 on my rogue.

Very first kill of the event: ideal socket cloak. Eventually got a warforged socket ring and an additional socket ring. Everything else was buns

Very first kill of the event: ideal socket cloak. Eventually got a warforged socket ring and an additional socket ring. Everything else was buns

yeah saw you in bgs yesterday and was a bit jelly not gonna lie. Then i got my 3rd socket today so couldn't really complain.

Missed bout 3 days but got really lucky. Using only bottom line, others are in bank... Legs would be waste of 2 sockets i have rn. Ring has speed but it does not fix missing Intel :(. Staffs are shitty. Neck has enough secondaries, that can make up missing Intel, shoes and MH+OH got me wet.

loot.png

loot2.png

WF Kazzak neck,
WF Cloak,
Socket Azuregos ring,

was hoping for 1 more socket ring, but didn't get it unfortunately.

I had really good luck as far as quantity of drops (I averaged over a drop a day), and no luck as far as quality of drop. Everything I got wasn't good enough to replace what I had, even though a couple of items came close. I was really hoping for a socketed trinket, ring, or weapon, and instead I got socketed versions of five other items.

@Kirise
your commitment to the Rshaman is awesome, but seeing that ZG beast at 69 turns on my eye water

If you can believe it, I had no idea that 60s were that big a thing back when I made this 69 in Wrath. I came from the midbrackets, and had no inkling of the communities formed at 60 and 70.

Results remains one of my battleground idols. While I don't know anything about Results, seeing Results in action made me realize I had a lot to learn about shammies, and when I ran into him again on the field a couple of weeks ago, after all of these years...it was a blessed moment.

This is the first event where I've seen avoidance/leech/speed drop on lower level stuff. Is there a benefit? Or do you have to stack a lot to see a benefit? I don't know the detailed mechanics.

Depends on a couple of factors (including playstyle). I got about 4% speed from upgraded pants, which is double that of the cloak enchant, but less than half of what the boot enchants provide. If I had gotten leech, I'd be doing some serious calculations to figure out if that were worth it. Avoidance wouldn't attract me. ...Heh heh, get it?

Depends on a couple of factors (including playstyle). I got about 4% speed from upgraded pants, which is double that of the cloak enchant, but less than half of what the boot enchants provide. If I had gotten leech, I'd be doing some serious calculations to figure out if that were worth it. Avoidance wouldn't attract me. ...Heh heh, get it?
OK...so just look at the stat results and compare. Luckily, the one piece i got with avoidance is on a DK...who sometimes stands in fire.

Users who are viewing this thread