Anniversary Gear Question

Dcm

idc
Posting in 70-79 just because these are the characters I'm running this on.

I managed to get a warforged bow off of the dragons, however not socketed. Anyone have an idea on if there's a chance to proc a socket or not? Not only on this weapon, but other weapons as well?

Thanks in advance

yes. it has been discussed in multiple threads this year and the previous; everything can proc warforge + socket + tertiary at once.

yes. it has been discussed in multiple threads this year and the previous; everything can proc warforge + socket + tertiary at once.
Thanks, was looking for answers for the bow most specifically. It's a bit difficult to sift through the thread with over 100 replies. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.

Thanks, was looking for answers for the bow most specifically. It's a bit difficult to sift through the thread with over 100 replies. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.
yeah, no problem! I feel like weapons are rarer overall so you don't see a lot of those around. Best one I saw before this year was a 60 warforged typhoon w/ a socket

Its a crossbow, right? Just making sure since I didn't see any bows on the loot tables and I got the crossbow already...

Rather a bow, tbh. XD

Its a crossbow, right? Just making sure since I didn't see any bows on the loot tables and I got the crossbow already...

Rather a bow, tbh. XD
Yeah my bad, the crossbow. Nothing new on the loot tables listed on wowhead

Users who are viewing this thread