US <Angels in the Outlands> TBC 70 Cap Alliance Guild

Nostros

Veteran
<Angels in the Outlands> Is a FRESH out of the 2007 oven ALLIANCE-Guild formed on Wyrmrest Accord-RP US server! I am Nostros and seek to bring back the long lost art of legacy twinking (I don't see Legacy set bonus removal as a rend in legacy twinking. I see it as a hardmode advantage!)

There is literally only me right now (70 Disc/Shad Priest, Heroic/Kara ready) however, I am willing to wait to find as many people as I can. Come and have fun! Plus, it's a RP server, so you can fuck around with the locals (In a non-harassment oriented way) when we are on down time from raiding or I know most of us will be playing on different servers with our Current xpac capped 120's ( I have a 342 Arms Warrior Horde side Area-52.)

Requirements:

1-70 ONLY!

We do accept all current gen RACES. This means Worgen-Dark Iron yall! (Not going to be THAT picky, come on now!)

We Do NOT accept the following CLASSES: Death Knight, Monk, Demon Hunter

You may use looms to level however, I must ask that IN raid you please swap for cap gear. You may use Looms to get BiS from Heroics as they are iLevel 80 w/ Prismatic slotting now.

Come find me! In time, we might even do a 60 cap legacy division, who knows!

happy twinking,

Nostros

I've been curious about brushing the dust off of my 70 disc priest (or get a 70 guardian/resto druid going soon). This sounds like something to try out!

Was totally not expecting this much feedback within such a short notice! Thank you all for the pointers/ and community links!

Users who are viewing this thread