Ammunition Enchant for hunters

Darimius

The not-so-talkative
So I made Incendiary and Frost-laced Ammunition on my new 120 and tried them out on a 19 hunter.

I'd say it's probably an enchant worth checking out. I say probably because the downsides to it is the proc chance, it seems to be maybe 1 every 1 min and 15 sec. But the damage is noteworthy.

My hunter is Marksmanship built to a decent 26% critical chance, so when Incendiary ammo procs, the fire shot deals about 350 damage Non-critical (PvP) 375 (PvE) and 650+ Critical (PvP) and 700+ (PvE)

If you have recount and wish to try this out, it most likely won't show as your name doing the damage and instead say: "No one"

My results could be different from everyone else, but so far that's what I can see on average, if anyone wants to give a detailed version from them before anyone else decides to purchase this enchant it would be very appreciated!

Edit: My guess is the proc rate is completely random, in a span of 5 minutes, 7 procs occured. At one point it even did 2 procs in 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Yes, it shoots a flaming arrow when you use damaging abilities, however the proc rate is pretty bad in my opinion. The damage is nice when it does proc though.
[doublepost=1534473462,1534473396][/doublepost]Same goes for Frost-laced Ammuntion, the damage is lower on that one but it can slow the target by 20% movement speed for maybe 5 seconds or so. with the same proc rate.

More hunter slows fack off

The Frost-laced Ammunition is pretty much the same proc rate, damage is about 50-80 less than incendiary. I hit around 330 with it non-crit. It only slows the target by 20% for 5-7 seconds.

Not sure if the slow stacks with Concussive shot, haven't tried that in PvP yet.

Users who are viewing this thread