AMA

Why the crab?
No reason at all. I don't even remember how I found it, but randomly chose a cartoon crab after the switch from twinkinfo to xpoff because the no-avatar picture looked really ugly.
[doublepost=1525395465,1525395390][/doublepost]
How is your child
He's 8 months old now and is always either really happy or really angry. Awful at sleeping through the night. Having a child sucks in many ways, but I'd rather have this kind than the kind who just sits/lies there like a big turd.

do you want to take my 11 month old for me so i can get back to playing?

r u a crab irl?
I gave up on playing well before my child was born. Can't imagine having another one to boot. Truly don't understand how twins are raised. One child alone is too much.

No, I don't resemble a crab in any way.
[doublepost=1525399209,1525399169][/doublepost]
...do you like to eat crabs
Not really, usually find eating crabs to be too much work for the payoff.

When/Why did you stop playing 19s so actively
How many years ago did you go bald

When/Why did you stop playing 19s so actively
How many years ago did you go bald
Good questions.

I stopped playing so actively in 2014 when I moved to China. It was a good choice - I don't regret going hard in WoW for so many years and making friends and great memories, but concentrating on real life has worked out great as well.

I started going bald in my early 20s. My dad still has a full head of hair, but both my grandfathers started going bald when in their early 20s, and apparently it skipped a generation? I just shave my head every few days, it would be cool to have hair but whatever. No need to go get my hair cut etc.

Nope, don't even have WoW installed right now!
[doublepost=1525411123,1525411087][/doublepost]

Forgot all about it - what happened?

images

Will you ever return to claim top warlock status? It's been represented by a cute girl (youredead) and now currently a cute boy (flamer)?!

Will you please sign my mouse pad?

Favorite Warlock spec?

Balding is the new black... #malepatternbaldingftw
#imbaldingtoofyi

why did you move to china

how did you find it?

how's your mandarin/canto
I moved to China because I didn't like being a teacher in America. There was a lack of other good options for my degree (education), so I decided to go abroad and experience something new. China was easy to get in to at the time (short process).

I took a plane directly into it.

My Mandarin is pretty good, not fluent like a native speaker but I've got no problems conversing about non-academic subjects.
[doublepost=1525472142,1525471961][/doublepost]
How do you know Pizza? from back in the days I assume
I met him when I transferred to Uldum on my 39 back in early BC. I was in one of the top 39s guilds back then in Cyclone battlegroup. He was the leader of his first guild (Pizza Hut). We were only acquaintances for a few years until I got more serious about 19s after 39s basically died.
[doublepost=1525472384][/doublepost]
Will you ever return to claim top warlock status? It's been represented by a cute girl (youredead) and now currently a cute boy (flamer)?!

Will you please sign my mouse pad?

Favorite Warlock spec?

Balding is the new black... #malepatternbaldingftw
#imbaldingtoofyi
No, I don't think I'll ever return, and I think it would be super hard to claim top anything status after being gone for so long.

You can send me your mousepad if you want it signed!

In terms of favorite warlock spec, it's got to be aff, always loved the multi dotting. Demo had a good run in early MoP too, with the multi target lifedrain and leaping around.

I moved to China because I didn't like being a teacher in America.

Ofc... Wasn't the real reason that even the white ugly men are very attractive to Chinese women in China?

@Zuro Are we gonna move to China?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread