BFA AMA With Ion Hazzikostos Today at 2PM PDT

Discussion in 'General WoW' started by Emelia, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:24 PM.

Share This Page

Do you think any quality changes will come from this?

Poll closed Saturday at 1:24 PM.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have no idea that's going on with with the current state of BFA.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Emelia

Emelia Member

Direct link to the Reddit post.
    Ion Hazzikostas:
    Hi. Just for some additional context in advance of this AMA: I suggested and volunteered to do this, and I'm looking forward to it. I know there are a ton of questions and concerns that feel unanswered right now, and a need for much more robust communication on our end. I am accountable for everything that goes into WoW, so that should begin with me. A standard streamed Q&A wouldn't really be sufficient to cover the range of topics that are likely to come up, since we're limited in the number of questions we can fit in. And a forum post or blog would end up as a giant wall of text that doesn't feel much like a conversation. So r/wow felt like the perfect place to address a wide range of topics in an open forum.

I'm planning on spending at least a couple of hours responding, and I'll try to cover as much as I can. It'll just be me tanking this, so apologies in advance if I can't field a question about the nuances of Swift Roundhouse interactions for Windwalkers, or whatever.

Also, to be clear, we don't view a one-off AMA as a silver bullet. It's impossible for everyone to agree with every decision we make, but you shouldn't feel unaware of them or disconnected from why we chose a given course to follow, and that will take a sustained effort on our part.

See you all in ~24 hours!

2. OP
    Emelia

Emelia Member

I hope that this AMA sheds some light on the communities overall dislike of how BFA was built and rolled out. So much so that Blizzard takes a step back to do massive amounts of reworks for at least a patch before 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 11)