AMA to prove goohd wrong

Why do you prefer to main alliance?
Why priest?
When was FTP bullies made and why on darkspear?

Alliance because it’s where all my gold is lmao, started as horde and went alliance in wotlk after I started twinking and wanted to get more srs about 70s

Also all of my oldest friends after they introduced btag play alliance so it’s nice to be able to do things with them when they get on

Priest because I was 12 or 13 and thought shadow form was badass so I was leveling for it while I leveled my hunter and just twinked him at 70 cus he was closest when I decided to enter the bracket, now I play priest 1. Because I hate leveling 2. It’s stupid easy for me and I’ve found that a decent healer can often decide the fate of the BG and I love winning

FTP bullies made last May I think and DS because my 29 used to be a 24 on DS I just leveled him and I was just getting back into it after skipping wod so I didn’t know darkspear went from elitist to dead
[doublepost=1526225350,1526225222][/doublepost]
Why does scoota take shit so personal and holds grudges

I mean you did call him a n and he’s black then spam whispered him calling him a n for unadding you idk seems p offensive from my perspective lol

I mean you did call him a n and he’s black then spam whispered him calling him a n for unadding you idk seems p offensive from my perspective lol

I didn’t spam whisper him the n for unfriending me

I could care less if people take me off their list so that part is false
He only over reacted to one occasion

Users who are viewing this thread