Am I the only FC?

yes

It was funny when I first read your OP I did not notice "-Sarsariir" and thought "I guess this guy has not seen Sarsarirr yet".

last time i played 20s this lad was holding flag at graveyard with his brainlet guild members trying to camp 3 people b/c 7 had afked

no wonder ur the only player left, aids player but @ least ur staying in ur lane

last time i played 20s this lad was holding flag at graveyard with his brainlet guild members trying to camp 3 people b/c 7 had afked

no wonder ur the only player left, aids player but @ least ur staying in ur lane
i don't think you remember at all what happened.

I haven't seen any good resto druid FCs in a while...like where you guys go?

-Sarsariir

Whilst I wouldn't use the term "good" I've decided to try as Flag Carrier (FC) & created Kiwano to do so when I had a month sub recently. (I'm now back to un-subbed, so can't do things like buy Black Magic.)

Maybe the community can share some expertise - I know there have been various threads started, but I'm starting from little experience really & am just seeing what works.

For example one question:

I was given a hard time by another player* for queuing for Warsong Gulch (WSG) as Healer, which as far as I know is the only way to get a Restoration Druid (RDruid) into WSG. (If I queue anything else my spec is changed.) I believe that RDruid is not a great healer, but I was the only one. I believe I should have concentrated on the flag, which I did & we won 3:0, of which two were my caps. Who was correct?

* Interestingly others commented at the end what a change it was to be in a positive game - I thanked the team every time they supported me getting the flag back. It's a team game - it takes everyone.

So - I may try to start a FC thread to be a repository of knowledge so potential FCs can learn and others can understand what they are trying to do and support better. Pointers?

@FiveSpice you will get random levelers that say stuff like that all the time. I only play a dps so I am not positive on this, but there is a method of logging out and logging in to change specs in WSG before the match begins.

Personally, I get excited every time I see a resto Druid queue ally 19s. We need more of them. Feel free to join!

Whilst I wouldn't use the term "good" I've decided to try as Flag Carrier (FC) & created Kiwano to do so when I had a month sub recently. (I'm now back to un-subbed, so can't do things like buy Black Magic.)

Maybe the community can share some expertise - I know there have been various threads started, but I'm starting from little experience really & am just seeing what works.

For example one question:

I was given a hard time by another player* for queuing for Warsong Gulch (WSG) as Healer, which as far as I know is the only way to get a Restoration Druid (RDruid) into WSG. (If I queue anything else my spec is changed.) I believe that RDruid is not a great healer, but I was the only one. I believe I should have concentrated on the flag, which I did & we won 3:0, of which two were my caps. Who was correct?

* Interestingly others commented at the end what a change it was to be in a positive game - I thanked the team every time they supported me getting the flag back. It's a team game - it takes everyone.

So - I may try to start a FC thread to be a repository of knowledge so potential FCs can learn and others can understand what they are trying to do and support better. Pointers?
If only you had Rejuthed me sooner I wouldn't have died to that flanking strike.

Users who are viewing this thread