EU+US Alterac Valley?

kindheart1

Veteran
So I know that it's an "option" to queue for alterac valley. I was wondering if there was a way that we could recruit massive amounts of Vets and F2ps to all queue up at the same time (both horde and alliance obviously) and somehow get it so an AV pops. I haven't played AV since burning crusade and would love to get back in there some day. also I think it would be really fun at this bracket. Let me know what you think?

The lvl20 community organises attempts to proc epic battlegrounds (Alterac Valley & Isle of Conquest) every months. We already achieved to make those BG to appear after BfA launch. And now that, with the 8.1.5, many twinks have joined the lvl20 community, we should have the number to make those BG appear at least once per month ;)

If you want more informations about the organisation of the event and about the dates, I'll advise you to come and check the lvl20 discord (which link is just below) :D

Next one should be April 28th, if the date isn't changed by the organisers ^^

You want a proof? Here it is :cool: in last September (sorry if it's in French :p )
ZplO2gG.jpg

Last edited:
community here should brigade the wow forums asking for Epic Bgs to give mor experience for wins. Thats probably the only way to get reliable cues. Unless they fill with AI

Brihan, sorry mate, but I think you are wrong about our "Random Epic Battlegrounds" conversation :)
Its bugged, just like the 29s lvl BGs right now! (it must be).
I had 200+ AVs in the last expansion and the 20-29 player base wasnt that big as its now.
Now we have 20 lvl BGs every 20 secs and everyone is in the REBG queue too. I dont think its possible to not have any AV or other REBG in 8.1+ if the queue is not bugged.
We cant proof anything from both sides, but I think its bugged.
[doublepost=1555186842,1555183702][/doublepost]
ZplO2gG.jpg

OMG :D "FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!" I say in this chat :D
Thats a bad, bad pic capture :p I hate Russia in my guts. It must be something about "JIHAD FOR RUSSIA" before that ironic "FOR MOTHER RUSSIA" shit :p

PS: I have a video of this exact BG. I`ll find it and post some pics from the chat from it later.
(
) maybe its this BG, dunno. It was a long time ago.

Last edited:
I reliably sign up for epic BGs every single time I sign for normal. So far, in that last 13 months (since I've been back in the game), I've had 1 AV pop and that's it. And that was a year ago.
And we lost so I've been sitting on 100% splat rate for a year now x)
Are other ppl not habitually signing for both? Or are we all signing and they're still not popping?

I reliably sign up for epic BGs every single time I sign for normal. So far, in that last 13 months (since I've been back in the game), I've had 1 AV pop and that's it. And that was a year ago.
And we lost so I've been sitting on 100% splat rate for a year now x)
Are other ppl not habitually signing for both? Or are we all signing and they're still not popping?
Some do, some don't.

I've heard a few here and there have luck, but the vast majority...no.

It reminds me of waiting for queues to pop in 60s during MoP. One happened...........................................eventually.

Brihan, sorry mate, but I think you are wrong about our "Random Epic Battlegrounds" conversation :)
Its bugged, just like the 29s lvl BGs right now! (it must be).
I had 200+ AVs in the last expansion and the 20-29 player base wasnt that big as its now.
Now we have 20 lvl BGs every 20 secs and everyone is in the REBG queue too. I dont think its possible to not have any AV or other REBG in 8.1+ if the queue is not bugged.
We cant proof anything from both sides, but I think its bugged.

Yeah, it might be bugged ... or not ...
Absolutely no way to proove it (GM don't answer about it ...) except by tempting to queue all together at the same time.

Imo, even if everyone was always queuing for epic bg AND rbg, we would still get only rbg ... I think the game will launch a regular bg when he got enough people (not exactly the minimum required, it may be more) and would not wait to get the "minimal amount of players to get an epic battleground". Leading to the fact that even if we were 100 queuing for epic bg AND rbg, we would never be all at the same time out of a bg, ready to enter an epic bg. But we'll be rather splitted between multiple rbg, and we'll never reach the "minimum amount of player" required for a ebg at the same time.

Queuing for both works at high levels because there is a high population, and often enough people "out of a bg" at the same time so an epic bg can appear.

That's why, IMO, if we want to try to get epic battlegrounds again, we need organisation to assure the number (90+ people) and the balance of the forces + all queue only for epic battleground at the same time.

That's why, IMO, if we want to try to get epic battlegrounds again, we need organisation to assure the number (90+ people) and the balance of the forces + all queue only for epic battleground at the same time.
And it might help to not only do that and assure that we are all queued for the same, not a random epic.

Unfortunately, finding 90+ people is no easy task.

It's difficult enough at times to make premades for regular BGs!

Users who are viewing this thread