EU CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
On a 2nd account I leveled up an alliance toon so I can be queued on both sides. I suggest that everyone involved do the same thing if possible.

I'll be there next sunday to get some AVs.

ßabydoll

I'll que as ally shaman or priest healer this sunday.

//Glowcap festival same day. If you didn't get your tabard/pet/achievement like me, don't miss it. Just to remind.

Any pops? I'll que in a few mins.
[doublepost=1527434451,1527432310][/doublepost]Que pop!

no :( can you pls do it?
[doublepost=1527425530,1527409616][/doublepost]GUYS WE NEED MORE TWINKS ON ALLY SIDE!

The best would be that you announce each new Alterac Valley yourself, because I won't probably be as much available than you every Sunday to do it

PS: You have the Discord link at the end of my signature

Relax your butt and go surv.

Why ally losing? Cuz:
21897369.jpg

21897370.jpg

Also hordes best survival hunter that game was 15th in overall damage. Alliance's was fourth.

Que POP!

(Arathi Basin)

//Horde side zerg attack were better and well organised. Alliance divided into 2 groups at start up instead of joining mid encounter. Hunters and mines were not the real things to blame in my opinion. (played alliance shaman)

Last edited:
I dont get ally logic.
They stop joining AV after 1 lose but have no problem to rejoin AB/WSG/EOTS and lose fight after fight

I dont know this was like the first time I've seen horde win since just after AV was released and people stopped queueing after 1. Feels like a little bitch problem more than a horde problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread