EU Alterac Valley

Mótar

Grandfathered
After the decline in success of the Alterac Valley pops on sundays, its time we started getting it going again.

Many twinks are still wanting to achieve the "Justicar" or "Conqueror" title on their characters and having arranged times to que like this is a good way of helping others or getting the reps on your own characters.

Que up at 5pm server time on EU every Sunday

The main reason for the decline in pops is lack of alliance players, so if possible que up on alliance side to make the games more even and more enjoyable for alliance players.

But why would I que up if it’s guaranteed Horde victory? Pretty much all the twinks are located there...

But why would I que up if it’s guaranteed Horde victory? Pretty much all the twinks are located there...

Why even bother replying if youre just gonna try prevent people from queing, youre wasting time, either que or dont no need to attempt to indirectly tell people not to que.

Why even bother replying if youre just gonna try prevent people from queing, youre wasting time, either que or dont no need to attempt to indirectly tell people not to que.

I was expecting a proper answer as to why I should queue? I understand that you're Horde and like free wins but I don't see why I should (get people to) que for AV on ally side if it's guaranteed loss. There's a reason que pops are dying for that bg.

I was expecting a proper answer as to why I should queue? I understand that you're Horde and like free wins but I don't see why I should (get people to) que for AV on ally side if it's guaranteed loss. There's a reason que pops are dying for that bg.

As horde i played 16 AV and won 11 - 68% win rate
I played 267 AB and won 218 - 81 % win rate
Played 286 WSG and won 223 -78 % win rate
267 EOTS won 202 - 75 % win rate
So ally win rate in AV is higher than every other bg...

got two av pops back to back this sunday on us servers
we are doing something right

Last edited:
got two av pops back to back this sunday on us servers
we are doing something right
Get the f u c k out of here you US loser.

On topic: Alliance does lose alot of av's, wether their complaint is justified or not it is the real reason why av isn't popping anymore. Im willing to qeue alliance to make AV happen. Other horde twinks should do the same. I rather play av on alliance than not play av at all.

If you play Horde and wants AV to pop. Just force the alliance into AV!

Make a new account (or 2 or 3 or how many your PC can handle to run at the same time) level an ally to 20.
Que up for AV on all of your accounts at said time.
And when it pops just ignore/ decline the invites on your allys and join on your horde.
When you dont join on the allys the spots will be filled up by ppl that que for random bgs.
Now you have successfully forced them into AV.

If 31 do this with atleast 1 account it should be the next bg to pop (if not all allys start to black list av).

If you play Horde and wants AV to pop. Just force the alliance into AV!

Make a new account (or 2 or 3 or how many your PC can handle to run at the same time) level an ally to 20.
Que up for AV on all of your accounts at said time.
And when it pops just ignore/ decline the invites on your allys and join on your horde.
When you dont join on the allys the spots will be filled up by ppl that que for random bgs.
Now you have successfully forced them into AV.

exclude AV on randoms ez

The tactic to create multiple accounts to fake the queue system in order to get a pop is pretty clever, but I think most of the twinks have AV disabled from random bg, so filling in won’t really happen a lot.

Also agree with the posts that say AV isn’t worth queueing up for right now as Alliance, unless you want to feed kills to the enemies. Unless we see more Horde twinks coming Alliance, we’ll gradually see the battleground die and you can wave goodbye to your potential titles.

Screw the Horde lvl 70's! Ally owes you nothing! I haven't played Alterac Valley in many years primarily due to traditionally long waiting times. I'm finally glade to see hordie starting to get their just due in trying to dominate bgs w/ their constant attempts w/ premade groups and overpowering you w/ numerous healers and heavy hitting melee types.
I knew years ago, this would eventually become a problem because, blizziod makes no effort what so ever to, "balance bg groups". In addition, blizziod has done an exceptionally poor job in Legion, "balancing power and talents".

AV popping again? This is so random. Sometimes i que for 1 hour and no pops and now it says the avg is 10 mins

Av pops randomly sometimes, last week I got a random av in one of the weekdays on alliance, was a great game. Never exclude it when queueing random and queue Sundays 5-6pm.

Users who are viewing this thread