EU+US Alterac Valley still possible?

sanraymond

Grandfathered
Trying to get the Schools of Hard Knocks achievement and need to cap a tower in AV. However, I don't think I've got AV anymore since 7.2 or the HP boost. The thing is I'll be away this weekend so need to get this done before Friday. Over the past few days I have been queuing for more than 10 hours for this specific battleground in vain. Are you guys getting this bg recently?

I haven't done AV in the last 3 or 4 weeks but I have done it post 7.2. It usually only pops at certain times. It would be a difficult one to queue on it's own for it to pop. Hope you get a pop ;)

I've only had one alterac valley game this whole week, more people are filtering it now I guess because I remember getting it much more frequently a few months ago.

Trying to get the Schools of Hard Knocks achievement and need to cap a tower in AV. However, I don't think I've got AV anymore since 7.2 or the HP boost. The thing is I'll be away this weekend so need to get this done before Friday. Over the past few days I have been queuing for more than 10 hours for this specific battleground in vain. Are you guys getting this bg recently?

Users who are viewing this thread