Almost got full epics, 26 percent crit on Rogue.

Potatosoup

Grandfathered
I did almost every quest as horde and got lucky on multiple items, switched to Alliance and got lucky with Rifle commanders eye patch as well right out the gate. Sadly Duskwood didn't net any good epics, but I still have plenty of quests left. Yeah, this rogue will have barely any Versitility but it'll be quite unique If I can get up to 30 percent crit. Wish me luck folks. My main concern is the lack of a mainhand proc, but if I end up totally unlucky I'll just have to get the BOE one. I'll have to get the BOA trinkets that give agility and crit as well once I'm fully geared. I still have a ways to go but once I finally do start queueing up for bg's this twink will be a beast.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/potatosoup

Last edited:
It looks really good but , i would love to know the difference between full crit vs full vers builds in pvp .

Let us know when u done ^^

Sad thing about it is may all be for naught.
There once was a time when a twink’s gear lasted a long long time. Those days are long past us. Many of us had/have full titanforged invasion gear. For the characters I play, it simply hasn’t been BiS for a long long time.
Who knows who future patches will bring.

/cheers

Sad thing about it is may all be for naught.
There once was a time when a twink’s gear lasted a long long time. Those days are long past us. Many of us had/have full titanforged invasion gear. For the characters I play, it simply hasn’t been BiS for a long long time.
Who knows who future patches will bring.

/cheers

That's why I prefer to play the same toon over multiple expansions. There's been multiple times where random gear I picked up turned into bis a few expansions later.

My bwb cost me like 5g because it took away stam and was trash in cata. Both my ww gloves cost me like 200g total because they were only a minor armor upgrade over serpents gloves in cata, then item scaling happened.

It's okay not to have BIS people. You wont be shunned or stoned to death.

It looks really good but , i would love to know the difference between full crit vs full vers builds in pvp .

Let us know when u done ^^

That would be interesting.
I believe every point of critical strike starts contributing less and less to your total percentage sooner than other stats.
Anyway, it's far more impactful than others.

That's why I prefer to play the same toon over multiple expansions. There's been multiple times where random gear I picked up turned into bis a few expansions later.

My bwb cost me like 5g because it took away stam and was trash in cata. Both my ww gloves cost me like 200g total because they were only a minor armor upgrade over serpents gloves in cata, then item scaling happened.

It's okay not to have BIS people. You wont be shunned or stoned to death.

Personally, I like min/maxing my toons. That’s why I play with consumables as well. They are part of the min/maxing part of the game.
Hell, at end game you are expected to pre-pot a second before the pull so you can get two quaffs in.

/cheers

Actually, rogues have a brilliant amount of epic BoEs
I've got an idea to design epic rogue, but don't love to play melee ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread