Ally/Horde balancing

What does each side need more?
I'm probably going to roll a flag carrier on alliance side.
Would like to roll a horde toon as well, but I have no knowledge of this bracket.

Well it is a little difficult to give exact statistics of both sides but alliance used to outnumber horde by a large margin, but lately, horde ques have been getting a bit longer so im guessing more people are rolling horde, dont let numbers or anything influence your decison. But Roll what you want to roll, just remember to enjoy yourself and have fun :)

Would like to roll a horde toon as well, but I have no knowledge of this bracket.
Horde needs about half a million less hunters and Alliance needs about half a million less children,
Choose your side accordingly.

Horde needs about half a million less hunters and Alliance needs about half a million less children,
Choose your side accordingly.

Im not trying to be rude or anything but what bracket are you playing in? Both sides have an unfortunate amount of hunters and there are "children" on both sides, to the op, its personal preference choose what you will have the most fun with

Horde-side on Aerie Peak F2P has very strong activity, with 30+ during peak hour, still hitting 10-15 during off-peak hours. There's a good number of P2P players as well who can help group for dungeons/BG premades. BG queues are also shorter than Alliance for a few minutes. Our premades also happen almost daily.

Alliance-side, however, is not quite as active. I was on there for only a few days but I rarely saw more than 10 people online at the time. Most of the players are friendly and helpful, but one or two did not make me feel very welcome.

I recommend giving both factions a chance. Play each for a few days, get to know the people in the channel, and then make a decision on choosing a specific faction if that's what you want to do. :) Look forward to seeing you.

I like the part where nearly every post has been almost an exact quote of my post, in saying ROLL WHAT YOU WANT.

<3

Im not trying to be rude or anything but what bracket are you playing in? Both sides have an unfortunate amount of hunters and there are "children" on both sides, to the op, its personal preference choose what you will have the most fun with

All I know is I've played about 50-60 battlegrounds in the 20-24 bracket and I've had 6 where the horde had 7+ hunters and none where the alliance had 7+, I think the most I've seen was 5, and the children remark is because I notice an astonishing amount of people who cannot comprehend the simplest tasks or logically communicate what needs to be done or what they are doing, and when you do you get people like this:
[12:32:58] [BG] [24:pegasister]: I'm going to go get the flag carrier guys, if the rogues and hunter come with it shouldn't be too difficult.
[12:33:41] [BG] [24:pegasister]: Zeonk are you going to come with? We don't need to farm them right now we need to get our flag returned...
[12:34:19] [BG] [20:Zeonk-Drakkari]: no1 cares about u goin 2 get the fc if u want 2 do that then do it urself we r 2 busy 2 help u so shut up and go kill him urself

Edit: But I guess the solution to that would be just sticking to AP Premades

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread