Allied Races in 10-19 bracket?

rollin allied race we start as new lvl 20 toon , idk how it could be done
i would like to wreck enemy lines with lightforged racial at lvl 10-19

Maybe leveling to 20, race changing and getting deleveled or something? Probably not though, because i think they just roll the character back to the last snapshot.

Maybe leveling to 20, race changing and getting deleveled or something? Probably not though, because i think they just roll the character back to the last snapshot.

Yes, this method would be impossible due to character history logs.
My guess would be some kind of toy or item that allows you to swap appearance. (could even be a quest item)

Next time you see thins SS it and post it here please. If you had a name that we could look up at least we would be able to see if it was just an appearance thing or not.

Just for knowledge, its impossible to up a toons up to 19 and pay for a change race (in fact allied race) ?
Or if its possible i will be automatically lvl 20 ?

step 1: make your allied race
step 2: type in the name !unknowncm
step 3: it will say something like "cant use this name" cause of the exclamation mark
step 4: this is the hard part: you need to alt-f4 as soon as you get the error sign, it will cause your character to bug and then go to the website and do "unstuck from gy"
step 5: it will cause your allied race to start from lvl 1 in the allied race starting area
step 6: thank me later

edit: it takes a lot of tries because u need to alt f4 straight away so be prepared to do it for like half an hour/an hour good luck

Last edited:
Yes, this method would be impossible due to character history logs.
My guess would be some kind of toy or item that allows you to swap appearance. (could even be a quest item)
No they also just delevel you. This is how people got eyepatch at 19

Users who are viewing this thread