Allied Races compared to Core

Elitesniper

Grandfathered
Anyone know which are worth getting, From what I have seen I think VE and Zandalari Troll are stand outs with Kul'Tiran as honorable mention.

I'd say none of the above since they start at level 20.

I'm REALLY fond of highmountains charge/stun. I played around with kultiran on the PTR and I can see it being really cool for some classes.

As for zandalari, I'm less hyped on them since they announced their racial would have like a 24 hour CD to change effects and you had to travel out to the main city to change it. Made the racial more reasonable but way less fun.

I'm REALLY fond of highmountains charge/stun. I played around with kultiran on the PTR and I can see it being really cool for some classes.

As for zandalari, I'm less hyped on them since they announced their racial would have like a 24 hour CD to change effects and you had to travel out to the main city to change it. Made the racial more reasonable but way less fun.
You have to Travel "outside" a main city to change?? This makes no sense to me, what is the difference between Ogrimmar and the front gate of Ogrimmar? Still on a 24 hour change that limits your versatility but still hella possibilities and fun to be had try out different buffs.

Zandalari is prolly r1 for pally. Maybe not @ low level bc of tauren stun being gr8, but I will definitely be changing my 120 pally over

Dark iron dorf is also p stronk

Users who are viewing this thread