EU+US Alliance veteran warrior quest items

Oliks

Check it!
I'm going to be making a level 20 warrior and wanted to know if there are any specific quest items i should farm before commiting to the guy :)
There is a similar thread just a few lines down but that is for horde quests sadly.

That is probably the best, yes, since a weapon can be farmed (pacifier) and I can't, of the top of my head, think of any other piece of plate gear that would have such a high stat advantage over their dungeon counterparts

Yeah the versatility is really strong :) Time to make a million fucking warriors lol
Do you by chance know if I would be able to skip some of the quests? I see from comments that it's a long ass quest chain. Perhaps there is a fast way to get to that specific quest

Yeah the versatility is really strong :) Time to make a million fucking warriors lol
Do you by chance know if I would be able to skip some of the quests? I see from comments that it's a long ass quest chain. Perhaps there is a fast way to get to that specific quest

There are a few side quests you can ignore but stonetalon is pretty heavily chained. It's gonna be a grind man. Good luck.

Stonetalon has 1-2 side quests at each major camp, but honestly you need to complete the main story until you get to whatever camp has the quest you want.

Its not that far into the chain, not alot of stuff is gonna be skippable if anything though.

Look at it this way: it'll still probably take less time than farming the BG Adaptable chest.

Hopefully I won't have to reroll 60 times, but it's fine. I have nothing but time and i'm just gonna run some series on 2nd monitor :) I have 18 days left of gametime and my monk is complete except for enchanted bop gear and i'm just waiting for someone to be able to do that for now ^^

Hopefully I won't have to reroll 60 times, but it's fine. I have nothing but time and i'm just gonna run some series on 2nd monitor :) I have 18 days left of gametime and my monk is complete except for enchanted bop gear and i'm just waiting for someone to be able to do that for now ^^

How do you get someone to enchant the gear for you without it becoming soulbound for them? Sorry quite new at this if there is another answer somewhere but I've seen a few people with this.

Users who are viewing this thread