Alliance only wins the 60-69 bracket? is it Racials? faction change

So horde has dominated every bracket until the 60 to 69 bracket.
I dont know the reason for this, but the horde win rate is like 5%.
It seems like horde has more bots and more dumb players that are trying to level via BGs not realizing you barely get any XP on a loss and that the xp doesnt scale like it does in the earlier brackets.
seems like in every team 40% of the horde players are level 60-62, we lose every time in a blowout, and they continue to queue despite getting annihiliated. Also Ive only ran into 4 other twinks in about 2 weeks, meanwhile i see twinks on the alliance side, of all classes, every game.

Was there an alliance twink guild that dominated the 60s bracket and then one by one guys like me faction changed to join them?
Did people pick alliance for the racials? like human?
Anyone have any insight? Im gonna faction change, this is ridiculous.

also, as a warrior, do i pick gnome or human? gnome looks better because the cooldown is shorter.
I know human removes fear but the cooldown is twice as long

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey we got some nice alliance twink guild on the server- Mograine (EU) 250+ member current state, and yes we are recruting more and more twinks for the 60-69 Twink bracket.
There is a reason for. RUSSIA! They are queing every day as Horde with 15-20 Twinks and steamroll everything whats in there way. So we decide to build up some counterforce,

Human should be the top choice, and plate is meta, Warri/DK/Palas are super strong,

greetings from PLS TRY HARDER =)

Insaneqt

I am one of those 15-20 twinkies who join the queue and carry everything that gets in their way. =) (250+ participants from Mograin :p)

We will be happy to get our ranks to 40 people who want to get rid of these canned meat cans and sow fear among the alliance on BG 60-69.

Guild <Gang of Father Thrall>

Radibora

---

Я - один из тех 15-20 твинков, которые вступают в очередь и разносят всё, что попадается у них на пути. =) (250+ участников с Могрейна :p)

С удовольствием доберём свои ряды до 40 человек, желающих разделаться с этими консервными мясными банками и сееть страх среди альянса на бг 60-69.

PS. Где ж мы Вас всех хоронить-то будем... =(

Гильдия <Банда Батьки Тралла>

Радибора

So horde has dominated every bracket until the 60 to 69 bracket.
I dont know the reason for this, but the horde win rate is like 5%.
It seems like horde has more bots and more dumb players that are trying to level via BGs not realizing you barely get any XP on a loss and that the xp doesnt scale like it does in the earlier brackets.
seems like in every team 40% of the horde players are level 60-62, we lose every time in a blowout, and they continue to queue despite getting annihiliated. Also Ive only ran into 4 other twinks in about 2 weeks, meanwhile i see twinks on the alliance side, of all classes, every game.

Was there an alliance twink guild that dominated the 60s bracket and then one by one guys like me faction changed to join them?
Did people pick alliance for the racials? like human?
Anyone have any insight? Im gonna faction change, this is ridiculous.

also, as a warrior, do i pick gnome or human? gnome looks better because the cooldown is shorter.
I know human removes fear but the cooldown is twice as long

Thanks
We're a couple of chads from old 69s (now 79s) coming to even things out and take care of the Russians (even tho this has alrdy been done lel).

I don't think alliance needs more twinks, horde needs it. And we'll crush the Russians just like the alliance did.

Also @ the Russian above, just know that you lost multiple bgs against a team made up of maybe 5 twinks and then a 60 twink who in certain bgs outdamaged your entire twinks side. But ye, keep advertising and become more of a lolcow than you already are. You also have lost games where you are perhaps 7 twinks vs only 4 of us. Imagine what will happen now that we'll be evenly matched LMAO. I'd recommend getting some base skill of the game before you start boasting n shit. I see all of your players keyboard turning and they lose 1v1s against a lvl 60. Not a good look fam.

We do not tolerate FAPs, we do not tolerate sappers. These are cheesy items that aren't fair to use against anyone, let alone lvlers. So the allys who do this to horde lvlers got the same thing coming.

You've been warned.

Excellent)

Just don't leave the battlefield, as usual, seeing Russian nicknames =)

---

Отлично)

Только не ливайте с поле боя, как обычно, завидев русские ники =)

Excellent)

Just don't leave the battlefield, as usual, seeing Russian nicknames =)

---

Отлично)

Только не ливайте с поле боя, как обычно, завидев русские ники =)
Can I quote you on that for later? Might need it when you come crying on a lvl 1. ;)

I’ve been solo queuing as Horde on Mograine for some time. Hope to see you all in bg soon! Much love Bladelol

Мы пара парней из старых 69-х (теперь 79-х), приехавших, чтобы уладить ситуацию и позаботиться о русских (хотя это уже было сделано, лел).

Я не думаю, что альянсу нужно больше твинков, это нужно орде. И мы сокрушим русских так же, как это сделал Альянс.

Также @ русский выше, просто знайте, что вы проиграли несколько бг против команды, состоящей, может быть, из 5 твинков, а затем из 60 твинков, которые в некоторых бг переиграли всю вашу сторону твинков. Но вы, продолжайте рекламировать и станьте более лолковым, чем вы уже есть. Вы также проиграли игры, в которых вы, возможно, 7 твиков против только 4 из нас. Представьте, что будет теперь, когда мы будем равны по LMAO. Я бы порекомендовал получить некоторые базовые навыки игры, прежде чем начинать хвастаться n дерьмом. Я вижу, как все ваши игроки переворачивают клавиатуру и проигрывают 1 на 1 против 60-го уровня.

Мы не терпим ФАПов, мы не терпим саперов. Это дрянные предметы, которые нечестно использовать против кого бы то ни было, не говоря уже о лвлерах. Таким образом, союзники, которые делают это с ордой лвлеров, получат то же самое.

Вы были предупреждены.

Форумный воин, почему вы не держите слово? Или сколько нам надо ждать? Пока все ваше достижение - выпады злости от безысходности положения на форуме, дискорде, игре?
Вы могли побеждать на 69 только тогда, когда нас там не было. На 79 вы побеждаете только потому, что нас там нет. Где ваши обещанные бои против Русских и Пламегора?
Лично ты из себя ничего не представляешь Мы как выигрывали призывы за призывами, так и выигрываем И только когда появляется Инсанект - игра становится интересной. Он - достойный противник. А ты - недоразумение, которое больше говорит, чем делает)

---

Forum warrior, why don't you keep your word? Or how long do we have to wait? So far, all your achievements are attacks of anger from the hopelessness of the situation on the forum, discord, game?
You could win on 69 only when we weren't there. At 79 you win only because we are not there. Where are your promised battles against the Russians and Plamegor?
Personally, you can't imagine anything about yourself We won calls after calls, and we win And only when there is an Insanect - the game becomes interesting. He is a worthy opponent. And you are a misunderstanding that says more than it does)

Форумный воин, почему вы не держите слово? Или сколько нам надо ждать? Пока все ваше достижение - выпады злости от безысходности положения на форуме, дискорде, игре?
Вы могли побеждать на 69 только тогда, когда нас там не было. На 79 вы побеждаете только потому, что нас там нет. Где ваши обещанные бои против Русских и Пламегора?
Лично ты из себя ничего не представляешь Мы как выигрывали призывы за призывами, так и выигрываем И только когда появляется Инсанект - игра становится интересной. Он - достойный противник. А ты - недоразумение, которое больше говорит, чем делает)

---

Forum warrior, why don't you keep your word? Or how long do we have to wait? So far, all your achievements are attacks of anger from the hopelessness of the situation on the forum, discord, game?
You could win on 69 only when we weren't there. At 79 you win only because we are not there. Where are your promised battles against the Russians and Plamegor?
Personally, you can't imagine anything about yourself We won calls after calls, and we win And only when there is an Insanect - the game becomes interesting. He is a worthy opponent. And you are a misunderstanding that says more than it does)
Nice gaslighting, just check your videos that you so nicely put up, I've won 4-5 times over you already and you've only won twice against me in a fair twink vs twink battle. I also continue to farm your players, I bet your hunter has some words to say about that ;)

//Kisses

PS: Don't think forum warrior applies when I've just made one post, lmao.

Last edited:
Mindblowing told me in discord that he has an Addon that detects Cyrillic player names in BGs so he can run away from them, he even has an alert set up to leave the battleground automatically if it detects 2 or more on the enemy team. If only he put this effort into keybinds so he wouldnt have to click so much

It was a relatively dead bracket twink wise to begin wrath with because the majority of TBC 69 twinks leveled to 79. Ultimately the bracket did not look like it would be fun to play competitively with the scaling on wrath gear and the absurd power of engineering items available at 69. The burst damage was out of control and specs that specialized in burst like ret could do disgusting things. I decided early on to not regear my 69 lock and move on to a healthier bracket. As a bonus 79 has a lot more natural activity than other brackets for obvious reasons.

Seems there is a decent number of newcomers popping up to have their 69s power trip fun, but I'd imagine games are still majority filled with levelers. As for Alliance winning more often that just how things usually go in wrath - human racial is that good and that enticing. Having a 2 minute pvp "trinket" from 19 to 69 while every other race is stuck at 5 minutes AND having a second trinket slot available is, well, somewhat godly.

We do not tolerate FAPs, we do not tolerate sappers. These are cheesy items that aren't fair to use against anyone, let alone lvlers. So the allys who do this to horde lvlers got the same thing coming.

Kinda strange expectation/threat (if you do it we'll do it too!). As far as I know every bracket has resigned itself to using FAPs, with certain exceptions for twink wargame rules. If anything, they'd be more important in a high damage bracket where you'll easily die in a stun.

Heck when people started feeling really try hard or annoyed in TBC 69s they would pull out the magic dust, Sulfuron Slammers, 4k rune bubbles, and living action potions. I always found it funny when some of the people that complained about consumable usage would then cheese games by constantly rocket boot + parachute fly the flag passed the entire mid field. Especially classes that could extra cheese it like fully immuned (beast within) beast master hunter or cloaked rogues. At least now DKs can sometimes pluck them out of the sky. We can still fly/float the flag in wrath but it was supposed to be changed to make tbc rocket boots drop the flag

Last edited:
For context we have 2 60 Paladins we would like to Twink as a duo for battlegrounds (including AV). Great that they would be top dogs in 51-60 AV but concerned how they would otherwise do in 60-69 BGs... Trying to understand how active US BGs are & whether we should Twink the duo at 60 or 69...

Some questions re: 60-69s:

Q1) Are the US & EU servers separate queues so US players cannot join in EU games & vice-versa ? (I believe yes but want to confirm).

Q2) All all US servers in one battle-ground & arena queue or are queues by server or clusters of servers ? (I believe one queue for US & one for EU but want to confirm).

Q3) Can you queue with a same faction premade from another server or do you just have to try to time it (best option is to queue over voice at the same time)?

Q4) How active are 60-69s BGs & 51-60 AV & 61-70 AV on the US Servers?

Q5) Are Twink 60 Paladins able to compete in Ret spec in the 60-69 BGs against 69 Twinks & do respectable damage & hold their own?

Q6) Are Twink 60 Paladins able to compete in Holy spec in the 60-69 BGs against 69 Twinks & do respectable healing & hold their own?

Q7) Are Twink 69 Paladins able to compete in Ret & Holy spec in 61-70 AV or do 70 Twinks just dominate them?

For context we have 2 60 Paladins we would like to Twink as a duo for battlegrounds (including AV). Great that they would be top dogs in 51-60 AV but concerned how they would otherwise do in 60-69 BGs... Trying to understand how active US BGs are & whether we should Twink the duo at 60 or 69...

Some questions re: 60-69s:

Q1) Are the US & EU servers separate queues so US players cannot join in EU games & vice-versa ? (I believe yes but want to confirm).

Q2) All all US servers in one battle-ground & arena queue or are queues by server or clusters of servers ? (I believe one queue for US & one for EU but want to confirm).

Q3) Can you queue with a same faction premade from another server or do you just have to try to time it (best option is to queue over voice at the same time)?

Q4) How active are 60-69s BGs & 51-60 AV & 61-70 AV on the US Servers?

Q5) Are Twink 60 Paladins able to compete in Ret spec in the 60-69 BGs against 69 Twinks & do respectable damage & hold their own?

Q6) Are Twink 60 Paladins able to compete in Holy spec in the 60-69 BGs against 69 Twinks & do respectable healing & hold their own?

Q7) Are Twink 69 Paladins able to compete in Ret & Holy spec in 61-70 AV or do 70 Twinks just dominate them?

1) Yes, mixed bg of American and European servers is different. You will not be able to play against or for the Europeans.

2) There is one queue for European servers and Russian servers, as in America - I don't know.

3) You can join a group on BG with the same faction from different servers.

4) 60-69 is very active, bg is constantly pumping, there are Alterations of 61-70

5) They are capable, but it is more practical to do 69.

6) They are capable, but it is more practical to do 69.

7) If 70 twink is dressed completely in Arena set 4, then it is very difficult to compete against him due to a large amount of stability.

Good luck in your endeavors =) I am glad that bg 60-69 is thriving on American servers as well

1) Yes, mixed bg of American and European servers is different. You will not be able to play against or for the Europeans.

2) There is one queue for European servers and Russian servers, as in America - I don't know.

3) You can join a group on BG with the same faction from different servers.

4) 60-69 is very active, bg is constantly pumping, there are Alterations of 61-70

5) They are capable, but it is more practical to do 69.

6) They are capable, but it is more practical to do 69.

7) If 70 twink is dressed completely in Arena set 4, then it is very difficult to compete against him due to a large amount of stability.

Good luck in your endeavors =) I am glad that bg 60-69 is thriving on American servers as well
Thanks for your responses.

Based on your response (hoping to hear from others also) & since AV is our most favorite BG I am thinking of Twinking our Duo Paladins at 60 for maximum fun in AV as I would be unhappy to have Twinked duo Paladins at 69 & suck in 61-70 AV against 70 Twinks... If I had to choose BGs to be weaker in my thought for these Twinks is that I would want to be top of 51-60 AV & viable in the other 60-69 BGs... I likely will have other Twinks at 70-79 & 49s & 39s if I end up hating running against 69s in the other BGs (or maybe can eventually get another Paladin to 69 to Twink)...

For the record I don't know about any activity on any brackets on any US servers so I can't attest as to whether 60-69 is thriving in the US or not... I just recently re-subbed my accounts and have been taking inventory of what characters I have at which levels on which servers & then need to decide on what I want to do for my family to have some fun... I have lots of things I am researching/trying to understand to flesh out a plan for my 5 kids & I and maybe also for my brother & his kids (& maybe another buddy & his kids)...

Last edited:
Thanks for your responses.

Based on your response (hoping to hear from others also) & since AV is our most favorite BG I am thinking of Twinking our Duo Paladins at 60 for maximum fun in AV as I would be unhappy to have Twinked duo Paladins at 69 & suck in 61-70 AV against 70 Twinks... If I had to choose BGs to be weaker in my thought for these Twinks is that I would want to be top of 51-60 AV & viable in the other 60-69 BGs... I likely will have other Twinks at 70-79 & 49s & 39s if I end up hating running against 69s in the other BGs (or maybe can eventually get another Paladin to 69 to Twink)...

For the record I don't know about any activity on any brackets on any US servers so I can't attest as to whether 60-69 is thriving in the US or not... I just recently re-subbed my accounts and have been taking inventory of what characters I have at which levels on which servers & then need to decide on what I want to do for my family to have some fun... I have lots of things I am researching/trying to understand to flesh out a plan for my 5 kids & I and maybe also for my brother & his kids (& maybe another buddy & his kids)...
a 60 twink has no chance in the regular BG 69 bracket because the 60 pvp gear doesnt have resilence so it doesnt scale as well as the 70 pvp gear does. itll be classic/TBC gear against WOTLK greens that a 67/69 could have. a 70 in full pvp gear has a chance in the 79 bracket, as the 70 pvp gear is basically BIS even at 79 and because of that, the resilence and everything scales better. For example my shaman had like 23% resil at 70 and currently only 9% resil at 79.

if you want to degen AV weekend and own the BG, boost a 70 just to play once a month. Any class in 61/70 AV bracket is viable at 70 with pvp gear because you have like 25% resil while anyone who isnt 70 has 0% resil. not to mention like more than 20% crit etc.

if you want a twink that does AV and normal Bgs well then maybe a 59 would be best, you can TBC gear and professions and still compete against a 60 because like i said, 60 pvp gear doesnt have resilence. and youre 59 so you can still do the regular BGs when tis not AV weekend.

a 69 twink can still do well in the 61/70 AV bracket but will always lose against a 70 twink.

*AV doesnt have enough players to enter unless its AV weekend, at least in US servers, im 99% sure its the same in EU*
since youre mentioning paladin, a 70 paladin absolutely dominatets the 61/70 bracket.

so a 59 competes in both the AV and regular BGs because of TBC gear
a 60 is only good for AV weekend, cant compete in regular BG 69 bracket
a 69 can compete against anyone except a 70 during AV weekend *there are plenty of non 70 characters leveling during AV weekend*
a 70 dominates 61/69 AV bracket and has a good chance in the 79 regular BG bracket due to 70 pvp scaling at level 70

Last edited:
Mindblowing told me in discord that he has an Addon that detects Cyrillic player names in BGs so he can run away from them, he even has an alert set up to leave the battleground automatically if it detects 2 or more on the enemy team. If only he put this effort into keybinds so he wouldnt have to click so much
Nice, we've gone to outright lying. First of all, who are you? Why don't you tell us your name instead of hiding behind a random username. 2nd of all, I'll gladly show you clips of my gameplay where you'll see I have everything binded and do not rely on clicking unlike the Russians. 3rd of all, I don't know any such addons and since I believe in fair fights I won't bother when there's a premade of 6+ FAP:ing, Sappering and swiftness potion spamming 69ers vs me and a pair of levelers :). Try it out yourself, I'm sure you'll do the same.

Kinda strange expectation/threat (if you do it we'll do it too!). As far as I know every bracket has resigned itself to using FAPs, with certain exceptions for twink wargame rules. If anything, they'd be more important in a high damage bracket where you'll easily die in a stun.
Heck when people started feeling really try hard or annoyed in TBC 69s they would pull out the magic dust, Sulfuron Slammers, 4k rune bubbles, and living action potions. I always found it funny when some of the people that complained about consumable usage would then cheese games by constantly rocket boot + parachute fly the flag passed the entire mid field. Especially classes that could extra cheese it like fully immuned (beast within) beast master hunter or cloaked rogues. At least now DKs can sometimes pluck them out of the sky. We can still fly/float the flag in wrath but it was supposed to be changed to make tbc rocket boots drop the flag
Maybe you play on US servers but on EU 79s it is a lot more rare to find FAP usage compared to 69s with the likes of Russians and certain alliance twinks. Also, where does it say in my quote that we'll be using these consumables? I never wrote that.

I would agree that it could be fun if it were the case that both sides utilized it and both sides were twinks. But these cretins are using these items against random levelers which is just an absurd overkill and extremely unfair.

a 60 twink has no chance in the regular BG 69 bracket because the 60 pvp gear doesnt have resilence so it doesnt scale as well as the 70 pvp gear does. itll be classic/TBC gear against WOTLK greens that a 67/69 could have. a 70 in full pvp gear has a chance in the 79 bracket, as the 70 pvp gear is basically BIS even at 79 and because of that, the resilence and everything scales better. For example my shaman had like 23% resil at 70 and currently only 9% resil at 79.

Just noticed that you play on US servers (which begs the question, who are you? you've never played with me before if you play on US since I'm playing on EU). Anyways, I can tell you what you're saying is out-right false and I'd be more than happy to provide clips of my gameplay against 69ers. I easily hold my own against most 69 twinks on my SP for instance. Same with prot war, prot pala. Obviously they all have their counters but thanks to wotlk gems, the level difference shrinks quite a lot. However, a 60 is super vulnerable to things like hand-mounted so it is an uphill battle that requires more skill but it is definitely doable and I do it frequently.

Moreover, the 69ers don't have resilience either so you pump them really hard but the reverse is of course true as well. Some 69ers do but actually 60s would have more because it scales better and plate wearers for instance have access to 17 gem slots. I've reached 400+ resil on my warrior for instance.

Finally, it is hilarious to see this Russian say that he's happy that the 60-69 is thriving on US servers while at the same time proceeding to, KNOWINGLY, kill the 60-69 EU Bracket by creating such unfair circumstances. If it wasn't for people like Insane, this bracket would most likely be dead and you'd lose queues sooner or later because twinks would lose faith and go for other brackets and levelers would get tired of getting stomped over and over leading them to stop queue entirely / only during call to arms.

Last edited:

if you want to degen AV weekend and own the BG, boost a 70 just to play once a month. Any class in 61/70 AV bracket is viable at 70 with pvp gear because you have like 25% resil while anyone who isnt 70 has 0% resil. not to mention like more than 20% crit etc.

if you want a twink that does AV and normal Bgs well then maybe a 59 would be best, you can TBC gear and professions and still compete against a 60 because like i said, 60 pvp gear doesnt have resilence. and youre 59 so you can still do the regular BGs when tis not AV weekend.

a 69 twink can still do well in the 61/70 AV bracket but will always lose against a 70 twink.

*AV doesnt have enough players to enter unless its AV weekend, at least in US servers, im 99% sure its the same in EU*
since youre mentioning paladin, a 70 paladin absolutely dominatets the 61/70 bracket.

so a 59 competes in both the AV and regular BGs because of TBC gear
a 60 is only good for AV weekend, cant compete in regular BG 69 bracket
a 69 can compete against anyone except a 70 during AV weekend *there are plenty of non 70 characters leveling during AV weekend*
a 70 dominates 61/69 AV bracket and has a good chance in the 79 regular BG bracket due to 70 pvp scaling at level 70
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately both Paladins we want to duo with are already 60 so 59s are not an option for those characters. I also think at least one of our dual-specs want to go all the way to Divine Storm so I think we need to be at least 60 for that...

Based on what you are saying, if you have to be at least 60th level, & AV is the priority (but it would be great to be competitive in other BGs) are you recommending to:

Twink the duo Paladins at 70 to dominate 61-70 AV & be decent in the other 70-79 BGs?

On a related note we may also end up boosting a level 70 on those accounts as we want to farm Heirlooms on those accounts for other Twinks in other brackets... With these boosts we could end up with 2 more level 70+ Paladins... With that in mind I started this thread to understand if a 70 Twink can farm Heirlooms or whether we need to be a 79 Twink (or go to the 80 cap):

https://xpoff.com/threads/can-70-twinks-effectively-farm-emblems-of-heroism-for-heirlooms.99477/

EDIT: More recent updates in that thread indicate neither 70 Twinks NOR 79 Twinks can farm Heirlooms for their account so I guess we will end up with 80s and only have 2 60+ Paladins to work with (for now at least as I am not up for leveling more Paladins to 60+ for awhile)...

... Just noticed that you play on US servers (which begs the question, who are you? you've never played with me before if you play on US since I'm playing on EU). Anyways, I can tell you what you're saying is out-right false and I'd be more than happy to provide clips of my gameplay against 69ers. I easily hold my own against most 69 twinks on my SP for instance. Same with prot war, prot pala. Obviously they all have their counters but thanks to wotlk gems, the level difference shrinks quite a lot. However, a 60 is super vulnerable to things like hand-mounted so it is an uphill battle that requires more skill but it is definitely doable and I do it frequently.

Moreover, the 69ers don't have resilience either so you pump them really hard but the reverse is of course true as well. Some 69ers do but actually 60s would have more because it scales better and plate wearers for instance have access to 17 gem slots. I've reached 400+ resil on my warrior for instance.

Finally, it is hilarious to see this Russian say that he's happy that the 60-69 is thriving on US servers while at the same time proceeding to, KNOWINGLY, kill the 60-69 EU Bracket by creating such unfair circumstances. If it wasn't for people like Insane, this bracket would most likely be dead and you'd lose queues sooner or later because twinks would lose faith and go for other brackets and levelers would get tired of getting stomped over and over leading them to stop queue entirely / only during call to arms.
Conflicting advice makes me nervous as I was hoping to get a clear consensus...

Would be great to get some clips of 60s vs 69s or even better whole battleground videos... Any/all 60s would be appreciated but especially Ret Paladins & Prot Paladins as those are what my brother will play (I may do Holy on one of my dual-specs but he will likely have only Prot & Ret).

Last edited:
A 60 twink is going to get destroyed by 69 twinks. No contest. Wrath gear + gem is busted for 69s and you can't use the overpowered wrath engineering items until level 65+. Then factor in all the extra gear stats, spell ranks, talent points. There's nothing inherently broken about 60 twinks that would give than an edge over 69s. I don't see the appeal to playing this bracket anymore but I definitely would not do it as a 60.

A 60 twink is going to get destroyed by 69 twinks. No contest. Wrath gear + gem is busted for 69s and you can't use the overpowered wrath engineering items until level 65+. Then factor in all the extra gear stats, spell ranks, talent points. There's nothing inherently broken about 60 twinks that would give than an edge over 69s. I don't see the appeal to playing this bracket anymore but I definitely would not do it as a 60.
Our main goal is fun in AV matches which is why we were looking at 60 or maybe 70.

As a duo Alliance Human Paladins, if we are having fun at 60, we likely will recruit multiple 60 Gnome DKs to come have fun with us & at least I would likely go healer for our group)... If we went 60 I can easily see us in mainly Plate gear with all the gem slots and regularly queueing:

0-5 Level 60 Gnome Death Knights (with the extra Engineering);
1-2 Level 60 Human Paladins (at least 1 speced for Healing if the DKs join);

For reference the 60 Gnome DKs will have the higher engineering & 17+ gem slots like this (except the engineering trinkets will be better due to Gnome passive):

https://eightyupgrades.com/set/nAqGsVKdg3mTdScWgpJbPs

That is the grouping likely with just my brother & I and our kids & hopefully we join in with others like Veechard...

If you think 60 is still a really bad idea (with lots of 60 Gnomes with good Engineering wearing Plate with many sockets) would you then instead Twink the duo Paladins at 69, 70, or 79 (considering AV is the priority)?

If you go 70 to be super strong in 70 AV will you be at least decent in the other 70-79 BGs?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread