US Alliance MoP or WoD Level Locked Guilds

AshleyGamerGirl

Hello, I am looking for a guild that has locked their levels at the appropriate level to run MoP or WoD raids. I am looking for Alliance and don't have a preference for server as long as its retail.

I’ve been looking at doing similar as I enjoyed MOP raids much more than BC and WOTLK raids. I’m thinking of starting and gearing a Prot Paladin for this probably on Moon Guard-US Alliance if you’re interested. Would you lock at 35 or 40?
I would prefer to lock at 35 as I think that what level is equivalent to the raids themselves. I will probably run in and kill a boss in MoP to see what level requirement is for the gear to double check. I could run a holy priest or something and if you're starting something, I would be interested!

Edit: Just ran into Siege of Orgrimmar to grab a piece of loot off of the first boss. It doesn't have a hard level cap on the loot, but the mobs seem to be 36-37 so I think 35 is it since the mobs are usually 1-2 levels higher in raids.

Last edited:
So it’s 35 for MOP raids and 40 for WOD. MOP raids will probably be more popular as 39s have to run them for BiS gear though they tend to get carried through mythic raid. Bleeding Hollow would probably be the better choice for a server since most 39s are situated there assuming you’d be okay raiding with them. Honestly I don’t think this will be too popular but My btag is Jenji#1299 if you want to add me. I’ll be gearing my pally for the next few days

So it’s 35 for MOP raids and 40 for WOD. MOP raids will probably be more popular as 39s have to run them for BiS gear though they tend to get carried through mythic raid. Bleeding Hollow would probably be the better choice for a server since most 39s are situated there assuming you’d be okay raiding with them. Honestly I don’t think this will be too popular but My btag is Jenji#1299 if you want to add me. I’ll be gearing my pally for the next few days

I'll send you a friend request and talk to my friend who was also interested to see if they want to. Do you think the level 39s will make the boss fights like, stupid easy? I still want a challenge o.o.. I will likely roll some kind of priest whether it be shadow or holy.

Users who are viewing this thread