Alliance, can you please keep Trialpalie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see two problems with this screenshot and the analysis that follows.

Number 1, someone having low damage like that often means that they have entered the battleground later. So it's easy to see why the damage is "3rd lowest" and "0 objectives". It's clearly because they joined the BG later.

Number 2, I will teach you something. Press the print screen button and then paste that badboy into paint. From there, you can edit the photo further to chop it up for what you need to share.
https://www2.owens.edu/faq/entry/67/#targetText=Click on the window you,right corner of your keyboard.

Cheers!
I know about print screen, just lazy.

My problem with Trialpalie isn't just that he's average as far as 110s are concerned.

It's his attitude, he acts like hot shit because he had azerite gear at one point and forgot how to play against people with similar gear. Talks down to all the randoms in bgs even though he doesn't do any better. Like yesterday, I think, he was in my AB and spent the entire game stealthing at stables, capped it a couple times, but lost it instantly. Didn't help in group fights and just kept saying shit like "omg cap something".

Honestly how are you going to flame a team from the middle of the pack? If you're going to threaten to go merc mode or play your pally everytime you lose, just stay alliance.

He can play horde all he wants though, most of us won't log on our 110s after classic is running smoothly anyway. Been fun waiting for classic in this bracket.

I know about print screen, just lazy.

My problem with Trialpalie isn't just that he's average as far as 110s are concerned.

It's his attitude, he acts like hot shit because he had azerite gear at one point and forgot how to play against people with similar gear. Talks down to all the randoms in bgs even though he doesn't do any better. Like yesterday, I think, he was in my AB and spent the entire game stealthing at stables, capped it a couple times, but lost it instantly. Didn't help in group fights and just kept saying shit like "omg cap something".

Honestly how are you going to flame a team from the middle of the pack? If you're going to threaten to go merc mode or play your pally everytime you lose, just stay alliance.

He can play horde all he wants though, most of us won't log on our 110s after classic is running smoothly anyway. Been fun waiting for classic in this bracket.
fuuuuuuuck here we go.....
so that AB i also came into already in progress which is another problem with horde players, they bounce if it get tough. assaulted lm right away with the GROUP heading there. once capped glidered down to bs while you stood there talking shit and started the push there, which we won. saw a lonely warrior guarding st and took it until 4 alliance got it back. stayed horde all day after wins and losses. you need to keep my name out of your fking mouth.

fuuuuuuuck here we go.....
so that AB i also came into already in progress which is another problem with horde players, they bounce if it get tough. assaulted lm right away with the GROUP heading there. once capped glidered down to bs while you stood there talking shit and started the push there, which we won. saw a lonely warrior guarding st and took it until 4 alliance got it back. stayed horde all day after wins and losses. you need to keep my name out of your fking mouth.

That's not at all what happened, but whatever. Like I said, I'm probably done with 110 with classic releasing today, so do whatever you want lil buddy <3

imagine making a post because you didnt like what someone said. add me to your ignore or stfu.

in closing id like to reiterate that im a grade A-asshole and have no plans on letting people off the hook for playing mid/graveyard all game, not focusing/ccing heals and pointing out in a loss their fucking damage. do your jobs its real easy.

how did the post below this get shut down after 2 hours yet no mod has stuck a fork into this @ post yet?

imagine making a post because you didnt like what someone said. add me to your ignore or stfu.

in closing id like to reiterate that im a grade A-asshole and have no plans on letting people off the hook for playing mid/graveyard all game, not focusing/ccing heals and pointing out in a loss their fucking damage. do your jobs its real easy.

how did the post below this get shut down after 2 hours yet no mod has stuck a fork into this @ post yet?
The point is don't go into bgs acting like an ass, and if you do, at least be good. I called you out here because you're all over this forum talking about how awesome you are, but in reality you're pretty average, which is perfectly fine if you weren't always running your mouth.

do you like the taste of my dick or is there another reason youre on my nuts? talk all the shit you want but for all your crying about players with AZ gear you’re the one not in bg’s “ with all things equal”. since you’re my very own stalker i need you to do some research and find where on xpoff, or TI if you like, have I been on the forums claiming my awesomeness? dig deep bitchtits. i mostly help and call out exploiters. same exploiters you’re ok fighting next to, but someone telling you you’re lazy for not offspec healing is the problem?

should i change the soap i use to wash my balls or do you like pina colada?

do you like the taste of my dick or is there another reason youre on my nuts? talk all the shit you want but for all your crying about players with AZ gear you’re the one not in bg’s “ with all things equal”. since you’re my very own stalker i need you to do some research and find where on xpoff, or TI if you like, have I been on the forums claiming my awesomeness? dig deep bitchtits. i mostly help and call out exploiters. same exploiters you’re ok fighting next to, but someone telling you you’re lazy for not offspec healing is the problem?

should i change the soap i use to wash my balls or do you like pina colada?

Well the first screenshot I linked on this thread is you flaming in EOTS, also here's you trying to shit talk a dude with a better ilvl than you who 1v1s 120s instead of exploiting in 110 bgs.

All I requested was that you stick to Alliance so I don't have to listen to you cry everytime you lose a game. Not sure why you're projecting your sexual fantasies on me, but hey it's 2019, be as gay as you want <3

You should be glad I moved to classic along with all the other good horde 110s I know, now you don't have anyone around to make you look bad.

Screenshot_20190828-133507_Chrome.jpg

Well the first screenshot I linked on this thread is you flaming in EOTS, also here's you trying to shit talk a dude with a better ilvl than you who 1v1s 120s instead of exploiting in 110 bgs.

All I requested was that you stick to Alliance so I don't have to listen to you cry everytime you lose a game. Not sure why you're projecting your sexual fantasies on me, but hey it's 2019, be as gay as you want <3

You should be glad I moved to classic along with all the other good horde 110s I know, now you don't have anyone around to make you look bad.

View attachment 12916
chicken shit trash your screenie doesn’t say im awesome or bragging about shit. pointed out he doesn’t bg, he fucking agreed. this is getting to the point of obsession with me. the fact you just put yourself in any group with “the good horde players” is the best part of this thread. not once ever has anyone before a bg started said “watch out for swampbaby”. in fact that seething shore i came in to kill you when i asked which node swamp was at they said “who?”
i never fucking heard your name until you piped up that eots. you definitely were not a remarkable kill when AZ was around because i remember the good fights and look for those players in bg’s.

swamp fucking who

chicken shit trash your screenie doesn’t say im awesome or bragging about shit. pointed out he doesn’t bg, he fucking agreed. this is getting to the point of obsession with me. the fact you just put yourself in any group with “the good horde players” is the best part of this thread. not once ever has anyone before a bg started said “watch out for swampbaby”. in fact that seething shore i came in to kill you when i asked which node swamp was at they said “who?”
i never fucking heard your name until you piped up that eots. you definitely were not a remarkable kill when AZ was around because i remember the good fights and look for those players in bg’s.

swamp fucking who

I didn't use AZ because it was an exploit, hence the patch, so of course someone with AZ could kill me. Not to concerned with your opinion of me though, I can actually back up my talk with bg stats. Take notes on that last part.

Also how are you trying to call me a stalker when you are literally going into games just to try and get killed by me?

I didn't use AZ because it was an exploit, hence the patch, so of course someone with AZ could kill me. Not to concerned with your opinion of me though, I can actually back up my talk with bg stats. Take notes on that last part.

Also how are you trying to call me a stalker when you are literally going into games just to try and get killed by me?
you made the thread faggot. if you could kill me without AZ youd have screenshots of that. you arent shit which is why you wont log into 110. coward trash. all talky no walky.
[doublepost=1567080717,1567080341][/doublepost]compare bg stats lol! fuck i hope that wasnt your main during legion. how is a boosted paladin smashing you with pvp cheeves? damn i think my win/loss is better than yours too. im sorry you decided to drop nuts and make everybody aware youre worse than me. most loud mouth piles of dog shit at least try to back it up. you wont do anything because you cant do anything. stay small motherfucker.

in que the next hour stop refreshing this page and log in chump. if not 9 or 10pm tonight.

Last edited:
you made the thread faggot. if you could kill me without AZ youd have screenshots of that. you arent shit which is why you wont log into 110. coward trash. all talky no walky.
[doublepost=1567080717,1567080341][/doublepost]compare bg stats lol! fuck i hope that wasnt your main during legion. how is a boosted paladin smashing you with pvp cheeves? damn i think my win/loss is better than yours too. im sorry you decided to drop nuts and make everybody aware youre worse than me. most loud mouth piles of dog shit at least try to back it up. you wont do anything because you cant do anything. stay small motherfucker.

in que the next hour stop refreshing this page and log in chump. if not 9 or 10pm tonight.

Haha homo

Goodness you're a child, if you had something to prove, you could have accepted the 1v1 challenges when I offered (you decided to instead queue alliance because they were winning bgs that night).

I've rocked a better stat line in every single game we've been in together since you lost AZ, even with AZ you weren't very good considering the advantage. Like I said, I've got nothing to prove, and I don't really care about your feelings enough to waste time on my 110 when I have leveling to do. Here's a motivational screenshot for you though.
Screenshot_20190829-092752_Gallery.jpg

awwww like 2 ships in the night i guess. funny you weren’t awake to play bg’s but somehow managed to reply on the forums from a deep slumber? linking your favorite screen shot from a steamroll game im not even in is super cool.

I can reply to forums while having my coffee, not gonna log on first thing in the morning to pwn some angry nerd.

So, yall gonna make out or nah?

Then he'd be mad about me being a better lover too, not trying to make this guy feel any more inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread