US [Alliance BH] Selling 1-300 Eng and Alch Kits -Sold Out-

wdm

Grandfathered
Selling 1-300 Engineering Kit -35k- and Alchemy Kit -80k-, willing to do both for 110k. Can take gold on Horde side through AH transfer, but you eat the 5%.

Edit: Sold out, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sbp
im not here to judge but 35k for 1-300 seems kinda high

I'm selling a service, there's nothing stopping you from buying it all yourself or going and farming it. Also, on BH the prices are considerably more than 7k. If you think a kit is worth 7k, I'll buy 100 kits from you for 7k on the spot.
[doublepost=1534145984,1534145662][/doublepost]
im not here to judge but 35k for 1-300 seems kinda high
It is high for most servers, but buying everything costs quite a bit on Bleeding Hollow, considering people buy all the small amounts of everything constantly then repost it for 4-5x market price consistently. For example, the region average of Bronze bar is about 7g. On BH, theres about 50 available now for around 27g, and another 900 at around 40g+ because of this.
Bronze Bar.png

If you guys find his pricing is unfair, don't buy it.

I for one purchased mats for both these professions prior to 8.0 to powerlevel.

Engineering cost me above 15k (8k was spent on cobalt bars though), while Alchemy cost approximately 12k. Pricing was on BH. I can only assume the prices have gone up, given it must fluxuate.

His pricing also includes the TIME it takes to search on the AH for all the items.

35k for some isn't a lot. And it saves the hassle to shift click all the mats onto the AH to purchase them!

Reactions: wdm
Wait for it, u'll see in time that 35k will be cheap... and investors buying and switching prices, esp in BH+ with inflation and all, give it some time and u'll have 35k worth around ~350g back in WoD days.
Have you not tried farming gold nowadays and comparing it with farming back then ? It was pretty hard to make 200k, now I can do it in tops 3-4 days.

Reactions: wdm

Users who are viewing this thread