All TBC REP/Exalted Guide (Limited time only) at your own risk.

Spellpower

Grandfathered
If you havnt dont it yet. Its [Outland Timewalking Dungeon Event] right now and the [14'th anniversary] Which means..

Per char you get a mail with a [Anniversary gift] the gift contain 200x [Timewalking badges], you can use the badges to buy rep tokens from the timewalking vendor [Cupri] in Shattrath City.

There are 6 Factions with rep tokens:
[The Consortium]
[The Sha'tar]
[Thrallmar/Honor Hold]
[Cenarion Expedition]
[Keepers of Time]
[Lower City]

6 Tabards:
[Consortium Tabard]
[Sha'tar Tabard]
[Thrallmar Tabard] / [Honor Hold Tabard]
[Cenarion Expedition Tabard]

[Keepers of Time Tabard]
[Lower City Tabard]

So this is how you do it.
You have 2 payed account or a good friend. Have your friend or number 2 account make a Trial mage and learn the [Portal: Shattrath] Can be learned in [Orgrimmar] for horde and [Stormwind] for Alliance.

Take your mage to the Orc starting zone or the human starting zone and set up your [Portal: Shattrath]

Make a lvl 1 on the other account (Account with sub) inv your lvl 1 orc or human, loot the mail box and open the gift. (you will have to delete the letter in your mail in order to delete your lvl 1)

next you trade the lvl 1 with 30 copper so he can send the rep tokens to the char of your choice.

Now you log out, delete your lvl 1 and make a new one and repeat it all.

Each rep token cost 50 badges so you can buy 4 rep rokens of your choice so 2000rep per char. In order to get to exalted you need 42000rep in total

That means:

Each token give 500 rep + 14% from the Anniversary even so 570 Rep per token so you need 74 tokens to get exalted with each faction so you need to make 18,5 lvl 1 chars per faction, to do all of this takes 2min ish per toon so 2min times 18,5 = 37min for each exalted faction (if you are not slacking)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can also buy 1x [Bag of Fishing Treasures] for 150 badges (have a chance to give a small pet)
[Chuck's Bucket]
[Muckbreath's Bucket]
[Snarly's Bucket]
[Toothy's Bucket]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no clue if you can get punished for doing this and i dont really care. but just to be safe its at your own risk bla bla bla.

[This also work with a warlock but then you need more accounts!]

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Or save your tokens for Mists of Pandaria Timewalking and then buy as many Shado-pan reputation tokens as possible. The honoured items you can buy deal significant damage in BGs.
just run it once per toon that month for the 500 badges any char above lvl 91 can q it and if you really wanna optimize wait for dmf buff to come around

working so far! awesome tip!

who tryna do this with me

Alliance
North American Servers

we take turns goin you get me all 5 (I already have one) I get you all 6

hmu on here or my btag Cogger#1561

Users who are viewing this thread