All n a day of fishin for Realek Tarantino...

once upon a time in twinker town, on 'proximately the 17th of the month of may in the year of 20 on the goddamn planet of azeroth (which is flat btw, idgaf what pressin M does for u now or in bfa), the dead became lil fishermans. truth be told, it wasnt just the dead on that particular day, it was all of twinker town, everyone used their hearth or ran to the flight masters and was teleportin or in the air in no time. where was they going u ask? thats easy; the wild untamed majestic jungle shores of stranglethorn vale. in all my years of livin in twinker town i never ever seen it as deserted as it was on that sunday, everyone knew they had a shot at catchin not only 40 tasties for the fuckin master angler trinket, but more importantly them goddamn green fishes. that included the one called Realek Tarantino. now the conundrum that Realek Tarantino found himself in was the following; it was sunday and he had zero fishing, at approximately 12:34 in the afternoon he decided to try and become a fuckin angler, he ran to that fishing master in the town of thunderbluff and asked him to be taught how to be a good goddamn fisherman. naturally with the tourny taking place at 1400 hours he little time to spare, he asked that master of fishin to fast track him to 125 in hopes that when he got to the wild untamed jungle shores of stranglethorn vale someone would be a broseph and give him some plus one hunnerd fishin lures, you know and he knew and knows that you need to be a fisherman of the highest skill, of the 125 if you got +100 lures or 150 if you got +75 lures so not a single fuckin fish gets away. Realek Tarantino fished all the way up until the time of 1355 hours, he stepped foot off the boat with 125 fishings and zero bitchass lures.

so after 20 minutes of running around booty bay and getting +75 lures he finally got to the bestest fishing spot, the baby islands. now Realek Tarantino knew how to face the fax, he knew that he needed to buckle down and collect as many fishes as twinkerly possible, but he gave zero fucks, nobody tells him how to compete. with that being said you know what he did, he trolled, sat on bobbers, and didnt move off his hill unless it was to get 1 of 5 tasty pools that spawn around his territory. after typing /pvp Realek Tarantino was ready to fish. at approximately 2309 hours and 23 tasty fishes and 133 fishin Realek Tarantino nabs his first green fishes of the day,a fuckin keepers angelfish. now right after landin that motherfucker he sees this dumbass black tauren named "muhkeefers" swimmin towards him. thinking to himself "fuck boy", he spit all over that fuckin tauren and covered him in saliva, the tauren couldnt even figure out where to go so blinded was he that a fuckin dinosaur mercd him. with "muhkeefers" tooken care of he procedeed to go back to fishin. time elapses, it becomes 2350. at 2350 hours 14 tasty fish later, after many fishes gettin away and having 139 fishin Realek Tarantino nabs a fuckin blue fish called "Racers". excellent blue coloring, nice stripe through that motherfucker, could be no mistaken it even if he didnt see the fish name pop up when he landed it. with those 2 fishes caught, the tourny was done dada, no more need to cast a single fuckin fishing line into the water again.

after deletin that dumbass brown fishin pole Realek Tarantino made his way to booty bay with gods speed. when he got there he found that idiot fish guy that rewards u for your green fishes and got him new gear. Realek Tarantino couldnt help but think to himself "only in the life of a twinker".

and that concludes the legendary day of Realek Tarantinos very first fishing tourny, and his first hat in over 10 years.

remember twinkers, if u fight ur hardest it still might not be good enough, you gotta have good technique too.

the end

Last edited:
upload_2020-5-18_15-40-33.png

i dont have an insignia u fuckin liar

Bump

Wrong shoulders, the armor from the mail ones is better than 3 stam.

Also you're still bad with a fishing hat or not makes 0 difference, I'd gy farm you.

Wrong shoulders, the armor from the mail ones is better than 3 stam.

Also you're still bad with a fishing hat or not makes 0 difference, I'd gy farm you.

you’re not good at pvp combat and alliance has an advantage

Yea that's why you get gy farmed everytime you go against me. End a game with more hks vs me and win once without sitting ToT half the game. You can't do it can you? Safespotting trashbag lmao

Yea that's why you get gy farmed everytime you go against me. End a game with more hks vs me and win once without sitting ToT half the game. You can't do it can you? Safespotting trashbag lmao

You two are already having this slap fight in another thread. stop derailing.

You two are already having this slap fight in another thread. stop derailing.

Hes a trash player who is known for safespotting. Why is he allowed to talk nonsense and link his 1400 rated stream while running his mouth? I dumpster him every bg I face him in while he has more twinks on his team.

great content so far. fuck u tapman u suck dick

Jwl x realek interview dropping soon

u dam rite

Reactions: jwl

Users who are viewing this thread