All about F2P vanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could add the new Darkmoon Faire item Moonfang's Paw to the transformations section. I just looted it this morning, it turns you into a white wolf with a little moon over your head for 10 minutes. The cool part is that, unlike most similar effects, you can still cast spells and what-not while in wolf form.

10rk5f9.jpg

To further elaborate what Grants said, there's more one can obtain from Moonfang (new DMF raid beast, added with the 5.4 patch). A pet, mount, a claw usable for transmogs, and one of my favorites (especially for a RP shaman): Moonfang Shroud (and this one you can keep and use indefinitely).

A F2P does not need to be in a raid group. He/she can fire a few shots at that beast, and attempt to stay alive as the pug raids take her down (and clean her minions from her corpse), and it'll have a chance to drop loot for you.

To further elaborate what Grants said, there's more one can obtain from Moonfang (new DMF raid beast, added with the 5.4 patch). A pet, mount, a claw usable for transmogs, and one of my favorites (especially for a RP shaman): Moonfang Shroud (and this one you can keep and use indefinitely).

A F2P does not need to be in a raid group. He/she can fire a few shots at that beast, and attempt to stay alive as the pug raids take her down (and clean her minions from her corpse), and it'll have a chance to drop loot for you.

Wait so what mob are these dropping off of? The den mother or just any moonfang wolf?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

So if you attack the moonfang while a group is killing her will you get the moonfang pelt quest item?
Edit: nope never mind requires 90 :'(

Im a rogue so I spammed throw at her and was able to get the transformation item. Not sure how rare that is, but thank you all for the helpful info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread