All about F2P vanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any information on all the titles that an F2P can get? My account is linked, so I can't tell what is what.

To my knowledge, F2P accounts (without DK access) can get the following titles:

You can get the ICC achievement titles as well (though I believe they require level 80 to display):

And of course, having the grandfathered DK glitch on one's account makes a few more attainable:

I think that's all of them, though anyone please feel free to point out if I've omitted anything.

These days you have to play without title if you want to stand out..

People would be more intimidated by seeing someone with bloodthirsty rather than cenarius, regardless of linked shenanigans.

Wondering how we got from talking about available titles to using titles for intimidation. /scratches head

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

People would be more intimidated by seeing someone with bloodthirsty rather than cenarius, regardless of linked shenanigans.

not really, tend to see alot of people with bloodthristy being veteran backpaddling hunters.

I couldn't care less about what rep grinds you do in your off-battleground time. Bloodthirsty shows you DO have good experience with PvP, and you shouldn't be taken lightly. Most people don't even know about this cenarius crap, thinking it's just another linked, boring title. Bloodthirsty takes longer also.

Bloodthirsty can either show your skill in pvp or show that you have good comp able to handle 20+ trials for honor farm

[MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION] remember that probably most famous bloodthirsty f2p is maratian, druid
I hate druids.

Ye, he's horrible.

I couldn't care less about what rep grinds you do in your off-battleground time. Bloodthirsty shows you DO have good experience with PvP, and you shouldn't be taken lightly. Most people don't even know about this cenarius crap, thinking it's just another linked, boring title. Bloodthirsty takes longer also.

Right back at ya. No it doesn't roll, It shows you were near 250 000 people dying you could have been stealthing the entire time. Bloodthristy is more linked than cenarius due to adding up through characters whilst with Cenarion you have to have both on same char.
Bloodthirsty takes longer also.

That might be the most retarded statement ever made by someone not being Trialmop. How much time something takes is relative to how fast you do it, Cenarion Expedition is also purely RNG.

Take your crap elsewhere.

Is this the right place for this argument?

800?? Where are you getting this information? Depends on how good you are at the start.

You can be invis near the fight and be tabbed down. Not saying most people do this I'm just getting sick of you stating information that is different for every individual as facts that are set in stone.

[MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] by the way, I think you'd be within your right to ask a mod to clean your thread of posts that aren't relevant to the topic, just saying.

[MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] by the way, I think you'd be within your right to ask a mod to clean your thread of posts that aren't relevant to the topic, just saying.

I agree

Like goesid and adal arguing? I will keep it for now. More posts - more fame they say :p

By the way, [MENTION=8138]Kincaide[/MENTION], what happened to your "white knight of the bracket" signature?

Tabards

All taken from [MENTION=8102]solvogero[/MENTION] ,nothing changed.

General Tabards
Achievement Tabards*
  1. Tabard of the Achiever (also available from P2P-linked account)
  2. Tabard of the Explorer (also available from P2P-linked account)
  3. Loremaster's Colors (only available from P2P-linked account)
  4. Tabard of Conquest / Tabard of Conquest (only available from P2P-linked account)
Reputation Tabards – Outland (all available at Exalted)
  1. Keepers of Time Tabard
  2. Lower City Tabard
  3. Mag’har Tabard / Kurenai Tabard
  4. Sha’tar Tabard
  5. Consortium Tabard
  6. Cenarion Expedition Tabard
  7. Sporeggar Tabard

Reputation Tabards – Northrend
(all available at Friendly)
  1. Kirin Tor
  2. Wyrmrest Accord
  3. Argent Crusade

PvP Tabards

1. Frostwolf Tabard Tabard / Stormpike Battle Tabard
  2. Stone Guard’s Herald / Knight’s Colors
  3. Scout’s Tabard / Private’s Tabard
  4. Warsong Battle Tabard / Silverwing Battle Tabard
  5. Battle Tabard of the Defilers / Arathor Battle Tabard (Available at Exalted)
Here’s visual summaries [This site hasn't been updated for any tabards past Cat]:

*Most achievement tabards are available account-wide. F2P's linked to a P2P account can get the tabards by going to a tabard vendor and either purchasing the tabard or recovering it (method not consistent).

No Longer Available to F2P's

1. Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
  2. Tabard of the Ebon Blade
  3. Competitor's Tabard (only available from P2P-linked accounts that had received the achievement when it was available. You might also have it if you rolled your character during olympics 2008.)

Why can f2p not obtain the ebon blade achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread