Alexstrasza F2p Horde Community

I am encouraging anyone interested in a realm to look at Alexstrasza Horde. No drama here not looking to pick up big names just people, who have been wanting a server to belong to and accepted. I decided to make this post since I decided to come back to this bracket and warm the welcomes I have received in bgs by f2ps.

Only requirement is to just want to have fun and win some games along the way.

2 types of f2ps. We are looking to attract to server are:

1) f2ps

2) p2p with f2p restrictions*

* you are welcomed to join Horde Sanctuary Guild or not ( all your choice )

Thank you for your time and for reading my post. If interested or have any questions you can click our website in my signature and msg me. Have a great day.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/alexstrasza/Sãnctuary/roster?sort=weekly&dir=a&view=guildActivity

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI on Alliance side few of us have made p2p 20s with p2p sets and f2p restrictions. Will still be in guild though .

no luck on LFH this Sunday FML lol. Have a great day.

Sure man. These days I'm trying to be more positive " in-game " lol. I was told by many the bracket need more positive bracket leaders/people. Few months back I decided just to have fun.

Message me your our toons name. I'll be sure to add on friends list to whisper u. I'm also playing on Tich now. Id refrain from Tich until wod been out for a while.

I am encouraging anyone interested in a realm to look at Alexstrasza Horde. No drama here not looking to pick up big names just people, who have been wanting a server to belong to and accepted. I decided to make this post since I decided to come back to this bracket and warm the welcomes I have received in bgs by f2ps.

Only requirement is to just want to have fun and win some games along the way.

2 types of f2ps. We are looking to attract to server are:

1) f2ps

2) p2p with f2p restrictions*

* you are welcomed to join Horde Sanctuary Guild or not ( all your choice )

Thank you for your time and for reading my post. If interested or have any questions you can click our website in my signature and msg me. Have a great day.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/alexstrasza/Sãnctuary/roster?sort=weekly&dir=a&view=guildActivity

i would love to problem is i got all my chars and friends are on AP :\

Users who are viewing this thread