AH Price of the MOP 409 ilvl blues for 80

CatdogFx

Legend
What would you guys consider a decent price? i kno server dependant but if we were saying you were selling the items, what would you sell the weps,trinket,s etc for?

currently weps on my serv go for 5k :S been able to get my hands on alot of cheap ones for like 1k other items like belt, head, legs but some things i rly just rather wait to get cheaper or is 5k a mega deal

ive seen em as high as 15k, and iv bought as low as 500g it all depends, it seems that lots of people are not looking at the market these days and putting them into the AH

on my server the weapons tend to be around 2-4k and 2hand sword was on for 8k, friend did get the caster dagger for 900g tho. trinkets are exspensive, talking 10-15k for a trinket. armor is pretty steady at around 3k a peice but i got bracers for my rogue for 50g :D

I'd say 2-3k for a weapon is a good deal, everything else around 1k. Usually they'll be up for more, but you can pm the player selling them and ask for a discount. Or you could get lucky and get an even better deal.

I got the mana restore trinket for just 23g (srs). Average price range is more like 750g to 5000g though. Haven't spent more than 2k on any piece.

The prices usually drop 100-200g every repost as demand is low. Only around 10 80 twinks max on my server.

Some dude on my server owns all the 80 items hes the 1 putting them on AH? is there any way farming them, kno there BOE world drops but, im trying farming jade serpent normal to see if its any officent

Some dude on my server owns all the 80 items hes the 1 putting them on AH? is there any way farming them, kno there BOE world drops but, im trying farming jade serpent normal to see if its any officent

Sounds like someone is buying and reselling. I own at least a half-dozen different 409s just from purchasing low. Even picked up 2 pieces today for under 1k total (2x guns).

OT: I would say 1500-2000g per item, up to 3k for some weapons, all server dependent, of course.

Sometimes you may snipe underpriced blues and resell them later. I've recently bought +500 int trinket for 100 gold:)

Users who are viewing this thread